    way to go I'll have to reconfigure these routers to do so, but L2TP
    isn't listed on the product page as a supported protocol.
    , Feb 11, 2007

  2. Guest

    On 11 Feb, 11:19, wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > I'm trying to get a GRE-over-IPSec-over-DSL link to bridge NetBEUI,
    > but I can't seem to find a way to do so. I had a suggestion earlier
    > regarding bridge commands, but I can't seem to find them on the boxen
    > (it involved the SSAP and DSAP).
    >
    > I'm using Cisco 837s and an 831.
    >
    > I today came across a suggestion to use L2TPv3 instead, if that's the
    > way to go I'll have to reconfigure these routers to do so, but L2TP
    > isn't listed on the product page as a supported protocol.

    I would be somewhat (British understatement) surprised
    if GRE tunnels did not do bridging. Have you tried that?

    OOPS! I have had bit of a try and it doesn't
    appear to work.

    Maybe you need to look at DLSW?
    IIRC DLSW can do transparent bridging (not only
    token ring source route bridging).
    , Feb 12, 2007