bridge.dll

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Ryan J. Johannes, May 14, 2004.

  1. After booting I get the error message bridge.dll could not be started. Where
    can I get a patch to fix the problem?

    Ryan J. Johannes, May 14, 2004

  2. Ryan J. Johannes

    derek / nul Guest

    derek / nul, May 14, 2004

  3. Ryan J. Johannes

    Jim Berwick Guest

    "Ryan J. Johannes" <> wrote in
    news::

    > After booting I get the error message bridge.dll could not be started.
    > Where can I get a patch to fix the problem?

    You can go and get yourself a copy of Spybot from http://www.safer-
    networking.org, because you have a piece of spyware on your machine.

    Jim Berwick, May 14, 2004
  4. Ryan J. Johannes

    Thor Guest

    shedding your nickname, Jim?

    Thor, May 14, 2004
  5. Ryan J. Johannes

    Jim Berwick Guest

    "Thor" <> wrote in news::

    > shedding your nickname, Jim?

    Nah, just at work right now. That's why I'm posting through
    allthenewsgroups.com instead of Octanews. I figure I'm here, I should at
    least have the decency to use real account info for my time wasting posts.

    Jim Berwick, May 14, 2004