    find bridge.dll.............what is it and do I need it? How can I get
    rid of the error message?

    Thanks........

    Daveyboy, Jul 25, 2004

  2. Daveyboy

    Linda Guest

    Linda, Jul 25, 2004

  3. Daveyboy

    Ionizer Guest

    "Daveyboy" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Everytime I reboot into Win XP I get an error message saying it can't
    > find bridge.dll.............what is it and do I need it? How can I get
    > rid of the error message?
    >
    > Thanks........

    Bridge.dll is apparently associated with spyware:
    http://www.2-spyware.com/file-bridge-dll.html

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jul 25, 2004
  4. Linda wrote:
    > Daveyboy wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Everytime I reboot into Win XP I get an error message saying it can't
    >> find bridge.dll.............what is it and do I need it? How can I
    >> get rid of the error message?
    >>
    >> Thanks........

    > http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?bridge

    BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! You fucking cocksucking whore.

    Alfred Buzzgold-Mimmlefure, Jul 25, 2004
  5. Linda wrote:

    > Daveyboy wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Everytime I reboot into Win XP I get an error message saying it can't
    > > find bridge.dll.............what is it and do I need it? How can I get
    > > rid of the error message?
    > >
    > > Thanks........

    > http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?bridge

    anybody heard from "jj"

    Jason K. Lambrou, Jul 25, 2004
  6. Alfred Buzzgold-Mimmlefure wrote:

    > Linda wrote:
    > > Daveyboy wrote:
    > >> Hi,
    > >>
    > >> Everytime I reboot into Win XP I get an error message saying it can't
    > >> find bridge.dll.............what is it and do I need it? How can I
    > >> get rid of the error message?
    > >>
    > >> Thanks........

    > > http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?bridge

    > BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! You fucking cocksucking whore.

    are you 'jj"?

    Jason K. Lambrou, Jul 25, 2004
  7. Daveyboy

    °Mike° Guest

    No, it's Adware.WinFavorites
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.winfavorites.html

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    http://spybot.safer-networking.de/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)

    On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 13:06:49 GMT, in
    <>
    Daveyboy scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 25, 2004
  8. Daveyboy

    JamesBenson Guest

    As far as I could see, mike's mum is his dad and vica versa, well I was
    stood next to them

    JamesBenson, Jul 29, 2004