    When I connect to the access point with another wireless PC, I cannot gain access to the broadband connect and Internet. Why?

    Regards,

    Sean

    Sean Liming \(eMVP\), Jul 14, 2006

  2. Sean, I think your solution is also my solution:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q315236

    George

    =?Utf-8?B?R0dpbk5K?=, Jul 14, 2006

  3. George,

    Thanks for the quick response. My engineer tells me that it has put us in
    the right direction, but it is still not working. If there are any other
    tricks, please let us know.

    Regards,

    Sean

    Sean Liming \(eMVP\), Jul 14, 2006