  1. Oubaas

    Oubaas Guest

    Where can I find the latest briandumps?
    Oubaas, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Oubaas

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Oubaas" <> wrote in message
    news:08e201c37865$557dbe80$...
    > Where can I find the latest briandumps?

    Probably in brian's toilet, idiot.
    Ken Briscoe, Sep 11, 2003

  3. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > > Probably in brian's toilet, idiot.

    > Crucifixion?......Good. Out of the door. Line on the left. One cross each.
    > Next. Crucifixion?

    D'oh... I didn't get Ken's joke until now.

    Isn't it ironic that brain dumpers can't seem to spell brain?

    --
    Fris "Perhaps because they've already dumped it?" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    Frisbee® MCNGP, Sep 11, 2003
  4. Oubaas

    Maestro Guest

    Don't I feel like a 'tard. I didn't get the joke until
    you spelled it out for me. I went back looking for
    Brian... :(

    Maestro, Sep 11, 2003
  5. Oubaas

    Dev Lunsford Guest

    >I went back looking for Brian... :(

    I'M Brian, and so is my wife.
    Dev Lunsford, Sep 12, 2003
  6. Ok, everybody grab a stone :)

    TechExams.Net, Sep 14, 2003
  7. Oubaas

    Tech55 Guest

    Braindumps are illegal

    Tech55, Sep 16, 2003
  8. "Dev Lunsford" <> wrote in message
    > >I went back looking for Brian... :(

    > I'M Brian, and so is my wife.

    Damn! I was going to say that!

    Romanii ite domum!!!
    James D. Murray, Sep 18, 2003
  9. "Tech55" <> wrote in message

    > Braindumps are illegal

    Yes, illicit, illegitimate, illegal, and most of all unethical. However, not
    many people fear that the "Microsoft Police" will be breaking into their
    homes with warrents to make arrests and collect evidence.

    <CONSPIRACY_THEORY ON>
    However, read the EULA on service packs 3 & 4. The Microsoft police may be
    sniffing around in your computer right now; the only "warrent" they need is
    that you applied the latest service pack to your Windows system.
    <CONSPIRACY_THEORY OFF>

    No, you won't go to jail for using brainsdumps, but please--just say "no."
    James D. Murray, Sep 18, 2003
  10. Oubaas

    Consultant Guest

    everytime you use a braindump, god kills a kitten

    Consultant, Sep 19, 2003
  11. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > everytime you use a braindump, god kills a kitten

    This would only serve to encourage the brain dumpers.

    --
    Fris "And lawyers" bee® MCNGP #13

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Sep 19, 2003
  12. "Consultant" <> wrote in message

    > everytime you use a braindump, god kills a kitten

    Yeow! I just got a flash of Kathy Bates as a kindergarten teacher!
    James D. Murray, Sep 19, 2003