  1. peterwn

    peterwn Guest

    What is the difference between Brian Tamaki and Steve Ballmer?

    peterwn, Nov 2, 2009

  2. peterwn

    Carnations Guest

    On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 00:56:00 -0800, peterwn wrote:

    > What is the difference between Brian Tamaki and Steve Ballmer?

    One is already on record for throwing chairs?

    Carnations, Nov 2, 2009

  3. peterwn

    Donchano Guest

    On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 12:27:24 +0000 (UTC), Carnations
    <> shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 00:56:00 -0800, peterwn wrote:
    >
    >> What is the difference between Brian Tamaki and Steve Ballmer?

    Hair?

    Donchano, Nov 2, 2009
  4. peterwn

    Carnations Guest

    On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 11:58:22 +1300, Donchano wrote:

    > On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 12:27:24 +0000 (UTC), Carnations
    > <> shouted from the highest rooftop:
    >
    >>On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 00:56:00 -0800, peterwn wrote:
    >>
    >>> What is the difference between Brian Tamaki and Steve Ballmer?

    > Hair?

    One needs a bodygard, but hasn't.

    The other has two bodygards but needn't (coz The Lawd be on his side hellaluyah bruddas).

    Carnations, Nov 3, 2009
  5. peterwn

    peterwn Guest

    On Nov 3, 12:58 pm, vitw <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 00:56:00 -0800, peterwn wrote:
    > > What is the difference between Brian Tamaki and Steve Ballmer?

    > One doesn't yet have dominant market share

    He he he.

    The answer i had in mind:

    there is no real difference - both require utter and continuing
    loyalty from the elders / congregation / staff / gold partners / other
    partners / mobo suppliers / shills (including Impossible) , etc, etc.

    peterwn, Nov 3, 2009
  6. peterwn

    Sailor Sam Guest

    vitw wrote:
    > On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 12:59:47 +1300, Allistar wrote:
    >
    >> Imagine the fuss if people were allowed to change and contribute to
    >> "holy texts" as they please! It would make the Nicene Creed pale in
    >> comparison.

    > /me seriously contemplates setting up a Holy Wiki site

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critic....2C_edit_wars.2C_flame_wars.2C_and_harassment

    Bugger mediating that, it's bad enough in nz.general :)

    Sailor Sam, Nov 4, 2009
  7. peterwn

    Sailor Sam Guest

    WorkHard wrote:
    > Sailor Sam wrote:
    >> vitw wrote:

    >>> /me seriously contemplates setting up a Holy Wiki site
    >>>

    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critic....2C_edit_wars.2C_flame_wars.2C_and_harassment
    >>
    >> Bugger mediating that, it's bad enough in nz.general :)

    > Stay out, then. :)

    Enjoy watching you fail too much John.

    Sailor Sam, Nov 4, 2009
  8. peterwn

    Sailor Sam Guest

    WorkHard wrote:
    > Sailor Sam wrote:
    >> WorkHard wrote:

    >>> Stay out, then. :)
    >>>

    >> Enjoy watching you fail too much John.

    > I note you have no friends in here either, so talking about
    > failure... ROFL

    ^^^ vitw, and you want a wiki on something people like him will argue
    the toss about day in day out :)

    Sailor Sam, Nov 4, 2009
  9. peterwn

    Sailor Sam Guest

    WorkHard wrote:
    > Sailor Sam wrote:
    >> WorkHard wrote:

    >>> I note you have no friends in here either, so talking about
    >>> failure... ROFL
    >>>

    >> ^^^ vitw, and you want a wiki on something people like him will
    >> argue
    >> the toss about day in day out :)

    > No need. It's fun watching you squirm on nz.general

    dot dot dot

    Sailor Sam, Nov 4, 2009