    OCZ Dual Channel EL DDR 333 @ 400
    512 MB BFG FX5900 Ultra 256MB
    Enermax 420W Noisetaker w/ A.C. Ryan Sleeving
    m1k30rz, Jun 21, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    not enough green in the top right, apart from that its good :D
    unholy, Jun 21, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Uhh I got a new case also A Fulltower Dragon. But!!! I painted the PSU UV Green and Flat Black. So no worries. :D
    Ohh and I just RMA'ed my 5900U and they just sent back a 6800 GT OC. Still hafta put it in. :D
    SlipSand, Jun 21, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    I hate you...
    Silverstrand, Jun 21, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Really sorry bro. Well I bought a 5900 then that died and I got the 5900U as a replacement. ANd you know the rest.
    But! What is this about the Corsair Contest? Winners announced?
    And the memory got upgraded. I sold the OCZ and bought Mushkin LVL II Black DDR 400 (Legendary BH5)
    And forgot...Bought SB Audigy 2 ZS Platinum.
    WD 120GB SATA. :roll: Been shopping around lately.
    SlipSand, Jun 22, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    The winners were contacted via email.
    I wish I had money...
    Silverstrand, Jun 22, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Mushkin LVL II Black DDR 400
    Good old mushkin, i love their modules... specially the black ones, cause people say wtf ram do u have and then u have to pull it out and they go WHOAH :D
    My computer packeted itself in :( unmountable HDD my ass its only a few weeks old!!!!
    unholy, Jun 22, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Bummer...dude. HD's have a habit of wanting to go to heaven before their warranty is up.
    And I am not sure if I was contacted by email I just got en email saying my case got into the gallery, and the topic of the e-mail was Corsair Contest. :?
    SlipSand, Jun 22, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    if u never recieved a flash drive... i guess that means mike didn't pick u, or my calculator with random numbers hates u :|, there was a very likely chance to win, i guess next time u can :D
    Guess what.... I HATE WINDOWS ALL I HAD TO DO WAS UNPLUG AND PLUG MY HDD IN!!!!!
    unholy, Jun 23, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    ???Unglup and plug it in for what...
    And yeah windows sucks but it pays nice...Father just got a job there. Can you say discount on Xbox360? :D
    SlipSand, Jun 23, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i can say FX Dual Core + Twin 7800GTX's but i can't say anything better apart from Dual 7800GTX's and 8 Core Opterons... other wise u go into server stuff :D
    Xbox are going to be shit expensive... in like the 3 grand specially if they have more then one core :|, luckily they have ATi though.
    unholy, Jun 24, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    If u have any pictures.. i can upload them for u :D, and u can post them. :D email me :D
    unholy, Jun 25, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    I can upload my own pics...thhank you very much mister fancy pants...
    Here is my latest crapola on my fulltower case. And such.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^Before paitnjob of course we are going back in time here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I painted that PSU. :D
    SlipSand, Jun 26, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    u should read my Part 2 of the PSU mod, that would make it even better :D
    Its not up yet, i am waiting to get my dremel :(
    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Dude, that's awesome!! Good color of choices. :)
    Technoholic, Jun 27, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Wow new case color is very well done! Congrats!
    Blazin Trav, Jun 27, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Yes it is, i never knew Green and Yellow, mated together!
    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    As said by Technoholic, those colors look great. I made the mistake of goin with simple LED's and cathodes for my boring red and black case, but I think for the next rig I build im gonna go with UV. I built my friend a comp and it looks great with UV.
    ww_crimson, Jul 1, 2005
  19. m1k30rz

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    I was planning on putting some UV green plexi on the pSU but...Nahhh.
    SlipSand, Jul 3, 2005
  20. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i honesty need to buy me some UV paint :D
    unholy, Jul 3, 2005