BREAKING NEWS ALERT

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by hairy mound, Oct 11, 2006.

  1. hairy mound

    hairy mound Guest

    >From a special news report:

    Hello again. An unexpected twist in the apparent auto-erotic suicide of
    Wally Kemp. Police now believe that "Cuddly Kevvy" was, in fact,
    murdered by these men: William Saurus and Alan Guidan, known to
    children everywhere as "Teddy Tickles" and "Harry Hugs" from the "Happy
    Smile Patrol."

    Saurus is also known for murdering a federal judge and for going to the
    top of candy cane mountain in a balloon powered by happiness.

    Saurus and Guidan are leaders of a group called the "Eagle of Christ,"
    which has been linked to a recent spate of hospital bombings. The two
    are currently hiding in the Black Hills using bear traps and brush
    fires to hold off police and the National Guard.

    More, as events unfold.

    We now return you, unfortunately, to the "Happy Smile Patrol."

    http://planetwill.jt.org/media/characters/alanguidan.html
    hairy mound, Oct 11, 2006

  2. hairy mound wrote:
    >>From a special news report:

    > Hello again. An unexpected twist in the apparent auto-erotic suicide of
    > Wally Kemp. Police now believe that "Cuddly Kevvy" was, in fact,
    > murdered by these men: William Saurus and Alan Guidan, known to
    > children everywhere as "Teddy Tickles" and "Harry Hugs" from the "Happy
    > Smile Patrol."
    >
    > Saurus is also known for murdering a federal judge and for going to the
    > top of candy cane mountain in a balloon powered by happiness.
    >
    > Saurus and Guidan are leaders of a group called the "Eagle of Christ,"
    > which has been linked to a recent spate of hospital bombings. The two
    > are currently hiding in the Black Hills using bear traps and brush
    > fires to hold off police and the National Guard.
    >
    > More, as events unfold.
    >
    > We now return you, unfortunately, to the "Happy Smile Patrol."
    >
    > http://planetwill.jt.org/media/characters/alanguidan.html

    Terrifficccccc. f-u set
    John McWilliams, Oct 11, 2006