    any other billboard company in North America, refuses to accept purchases of
    space on any of its 550,000 displays nationwide, media buyers for WND report.
    www.wnd.com

    Fritz Wuehler, Jun 4, 2009

  2. Rôgêr <> deflatulated this with
    news::

    > Fritz Wuehler wrote:
    >> WASHINGTON – The company touting itself as the "world's
    >> largest out-of-home media" enterprise has banned WND's
    >> national billboard campaign that asks one simple
    >> question: "Where's the birth certificate?"
    >>
    >> CBS Outdoor, a division of CBS Corp. that sells more
    >> outdoor advertising than any other billboard company
    >> in North America, refuses to accept purchases of space
    >> on any of its 550,000 displays nationwide, media buyers
    >> for WND report.

    > Good for them. Not everyone is pathetically psychotic.

    Or obsessive-compulsive as is WND... thankfully.

    Frankly, I believe highway and city billboards should be
    totally banned completely! They're all ugly, potentially
    distracting, usually dangerous in high winds, block
    natural light and use too much energy. Word.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*, that's NOT a snake in my pocket; I'm
    NOT particularly happy to see you; and, I'm NOT the Octomom's baby-daddy!

    "Waterboarding Muslims is *NOT* '"torture"'; it's merely giving them
    Arabs free-choice : the 72 virgins or not!" --Anonymous Bush Staffer

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 4, 2009

  3. Fritz Wuehler

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 14:26:20 +0200, Fritz Wuehler
    <> wrote:

    >WASHINGTON – The company touting itself as the "world's largest out-of-home
    >media" enterprise has banned WND's national billboard campaign that asks one
    >simple question: "Where's the birth certificate?"
    >
    >CBS Outdoor, a division of CBS Corp. that sells more outdoor advertising than
    >any other billboard company in North America, refuses to accept purchases of
    >space on any of its 550,000 displays nationwide, media buyers for WND report.
    >www.wnd.com

    Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

    richard, Jun 4, 2009
  4. Fritz Wuehler

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 10:42:38 -0400, richard <>
    wrote:

    >Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

    Identical to what I think whenever you post some of your blabbering
    drivel.

    Evan Platt, Jun 4, 2009
  5. Fritz Wuehler

    richard Guest

    richard, Jun 4, 2009
  6. Fritz Wuehler

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:22:24 -0400, richard <>
    wrote:

    >wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

    Yep. I expect nothing more intelligent from you, St00pid.

    Evan Platt, Jun 4, 2009
  7. Fritz Wuehler

    NotMe Guest

    "Fritz Wuehler" <> wrote
    in message
    :
    : CBS Outdoor, a division of CBS Corp. that sells more outdoor advertising
    than
    : any other billboard company in North America, refuses to accept purchases
    of
    : space on any of its 550,000 displays nationwide, media buyers for WND
    report.
    : www.wnd.com

    The micro-give-a-sh|t newsgroup is ===> that way

    NotMe, Jun 8, 2009