    Tony

    "I'm living in this movie, but it doesn't move me...."

    Buzzcocks, 1976

    TonyAtRest, Jul 1, 2003

  2. TonyAtRest

    Jay G Guest

    "TonyAtRest" <> wrote ...
    > Apparently these have no real additional features except a trailer. So

    what is
    > the point of re-releasing them? Just 16-9?

    Well, that, and this time it's released by Universal instead of
    Image. Some people would call 16x9 enhancement a real
    good reason for re-release though.

    -Jay

    Jay G, Jul 1, 2003

  3. I also hear the sound will be improved (DD and DTS tracks for both...)

    Mort

    Mort and Pam Shuman, Jul 2, 2003
  4. TonyAtRest

    TonyAtRest Guest

    >Some people would call 16x9 enhancement a real
    >good reason for re-release though.

    Definitely, I just was hoping for some features as well.

    TonyAtRest, Jul 3, 2003
  5. TonyAtRest

    buck16 Guest

    Movie and trailer is good enough for me. I love trailers!

    buck16, Jul 3, 2003
  6. TonyAtRest

    Codswallop Guest

    On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 04:46:35 GMT, buck16 wrote in alt.video.dvd:

    > Movie and trailer is good enough for me. I love trailers!

    I hate trailers on DVDs... Waste of space if you ask me. My only
    exception to this rule is for old-ish films (two examples I have in my
    collection are "Logan's Run" and "Planet of the Apes"). Watching
    30-year old trailers is always a laugh.

    --
    - Cods

    (un ROT-13 to e-mail)