    So the wifi-lan re-works correctly!

    Can you help me in this strange problem?
    Thanks in advance, M.
    miro, Feb 14, 2005

  2. Can you answer the questions so we can see if we can figure out the problem.
    1. Could you elaborate a little more on your setup like how are your
    notebooks connected to the network? Are they connected to the PC through
    adhoc mode? What Windows OS are you running on your laptops?
    2. Does the internet connection work fine on the other notebook?
    3. Do you see this problem only with this particular site or other webapges
    as well? Try pinging a remote machine or opening another webpage
    simulataneously as you open the site which is problematic.

    Anusha

    Anusha Dandapani [MSFT], Feb 18, 2005