    help.
    I have XP. OE 6.0.
    Thanks!

    Girl Jamie, Apr 16, 2005

  2. Girl Jamie

    trout Guest

    Girl Jamie wrote:

    > Hi, I had to format my hard drive and I forgot how to change the
    > settings for breaking up large files to send out in emails. I would
    > appreciate any help.
    > I have XP. OE 6.0.
    > Thanks!

    Tools; Accounts; (Account properties); Advanced tab.
    --
    Self-explanatory options.

    trout, Apr 16, 2005

  3. Girl Jamie

    Unk Guest

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:49:13 GMT, "Girl Jamie" <> wrote:

    >Hi, I had to format my hard drive and I forgot how to change the settings
    >for breaking up large files to send out in emails. I would appreciate any
    >help.
    >I have XP. OE 6.0.
    >Thanks!

    In addition to trout's reply, some files may be too large for some email accounts. You can break
    them up into samller parts for combining when all the parts are sent, and received.

    "MasterSplitter" http://www.tomasoft.com
    "HJ-Split" http://freebyte.com/hjsplit/
    "Just Another Splitter" http://www.jas-etc.com
    "GSplit" http://www.gdgsoft.com/gsplit/
    "WinRAR" http://www.rarlab.com
    "WinZip" http://www.winzip.com

    Unk, Apr 16, 2005
  4. Girl Jamie

    Maria Guest

    Girl Jamie wrote:

    > Hi, I had to format my hard drive and I forgot how to change the settings
    > for breaking up large files to send out in emails. I would appreciate any
    > help.
    > I have XP. OE 6.0.
    > Thanks!

    Why not try webbased file transfer sometime, for one recipient at a time though.

    Upto 1-2GB files.

    http://www.yousendit.com

    Very useful, though not fast uploading.
    Ciao, Maria