Break Time: A Photo Quiz - Whozit?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Blinky the Shark, Oct 27, 2007.

  1. Blinky the Shark, Oct 27, 2007

  2. Blinky the Shark

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Bada bing Blinky the Shark <> bada bang:

    #3 Melanie Haber? Audrey Farber? Susan /Underhill/?

    Mike "you must mean _Nancy_" Yetto
    --
    Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitas.
    - William of Ockham

    Mike Yetto, Oct 27, 2007

  3. Mike Yetto wrote:
    > Bada bing Blinky the Shark <> bada bang:
    >> I did this for another group, but what the heck. :)
    >>
    >> Identify these ten famous people.
    >>
    >> http://www.blinkynet.net/whozit/
    >>
    >> I'll post answers tomorrow or so...
    >>

    > #3 Melanie Haber? Audrey Farber? Susan /Underhill/?

    Nope.

    > Mike "you must mean _Nancy_" Yetto

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 27, 2007
  4. Blinky the Shark

    Spuds Guest

    On 27 Oct 2007 07:25:19 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >I did this for another group, but what the heck. :)
    >
    >Identify these ten famous people.
    >
    >http://www.blinkynet.net/whozit/
    >
    >I'll post answers tomorrow or so...

    5 - Elvis Presley
    10 - Bill Gates

    Spuds, Oct 27, 2007
  5. Blinky the Shark

    gary Guest

    #8. Mr Hitler

    --
    /home/parko/Documents/sig-basic

    gary, Oct 28, 2007
  6. Blinky the Shark

    chuckcar Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    > I did this for another group, but what the heck. :)
    >
    > Identify these ten famous people.
    >
    > http://www.blinkynet.net/whozit/
    >
    > I'll post answers tomorrow or so...

    Starting with top left going across and continuing with 6 as the first
    in the second line. (I know it's obvious, just making sure).

    1. Winston Churchill
    2. Charles Lindberg
    6. Prince Charles Of Windsor.
    7. Albert Einstein
    8. Hitler
    10. Bill Gates

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Oct 28, 2007
  7. Blinky the Shark

    DemoDisk Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > I did this for another group, but what the heck. :)
    >
    > Identify these ten famous people.
    >
    > http://www.blinkynet.net/whozit/
    >
    > I'll post answers tomorrow or so...

    ---
    1. Winston Churchill

    2. Dwight Eisenhower (tho it kinda looks like BatBoy
    of the Weekly World News)

    3. Michael Jackson?

    4. Steve Jobs

    5. Damfino...Ronald Reagan?

    6. Albert Einstein

    7. My cousin Jay

    8. Adolf ... err...Adolf something...

    9. Al Gore

    10. My next-door neighbor Bill (Oh, he's crazy, Bill is.
    Loooves food fights. It's like he never got over Harvard)

    How'd we do?
    JPM

    DemoDisk, Oct 28, 2007
  8. DemoDisk wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> I did this for another group, but what the heck. :)
    >>
    >> Identify these ten famous people.
    >>
    >> http://www.blinkynet.net/whozit/
    >>
    >> I'll post answers tomorrow or so...

    > ---
    > 1. Winston Churchill
    >
    > 2. Dwight Eisenhower (tho it kinda looks like BatBoy
    > of the Weekly World News)
    >
    > 3. Michael Jackson?
    >
    > 4. Steve Jobs
    >
    > 5. Damfino...Ronald Reagan?
    >
    > 6. Albert Einstein
    >
    > 7. My cousin Jay
    >
    > 8. Adolf ... err...Adolf something...
    >
    > 9. Al Gore
    >
    > 10. My next-door neighbor Bill (Oh, he's crazy, Bill is.
    > Loooves food fights. It's like he never got over Harvard)
    >
    > How'd we do?

    Two of those calls are correct, Demo.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 28, 2007
  9. chuckcar wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark <> wrote in
    >
    >> I did this for another group, but what the heck. :)
    >>
    >> Identify these ten famous people.
    >>
    >> http://www.blinkynet.net/whozit/
    >>
    >> I'll post answers tomorrow or so...
    >>

    > Starting with top left going across and continuing with 6 as the first
    > in the second line. (I know it's obvious, just making sure).

    The numbers on the images make it pretty clear, yeah. :)

    > 1. Winston Churchill
    > 2. Charles Lindberg
    > 6. Prince Charles Of Windsor.
    > 7. Albert Einstein
    > 8. Hitler
    > 10. Bill Gates

    Four of those are correct.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 28, 2007
  10. Blinky the Shark

    chuckcar Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    > chuckcar wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I did this for another group, but what the heck. :)
    >>>
    >>> Identify these ten famous people.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.blinkynet.net/whozit/
    >>>
    >>> I'll post answers tomorrow or so...
    >>>

    >> Starting with top left going across and continuing with 6 as the
    >> first in the second line. (I know it's obvious, just making sure).

    > The numbers on the images make it pretty clear, yeah. :)
    >
    >> 1. Winston Churchill
    >> 2. Charles Lindberg
    >> 6. Prince Charles Of Windsor.
    >> 7. Albert Einstein
    >> 8. Hitler
    >> 10. Bill Gates

    > Four of those are correct.

    Yeah, I know which ones aren't too. I should get bonus points for #2 no?
    Oh BTW #4 is the villan from the first Charlies Angels movie on a *good*
    hair day <g>.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Oct 28, 2007
  11. chuckcar wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark <> wrote in
    >
    >> chuckcar wrote:
    >>> Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    >>> Starting with top left going across and continuing with 6 as the
    >>> first in the second line. (I know it's obvious, just making sure).

    >> The numbers on the images make it pretty clear, yeah. :)
    >>
    >>> 1. Winston Churchill
    >>> 2. Charles Lindberg
    >>> 6. Prince Charles Of Windsor.
    >>> 7. Albert Einstein
    >>> 8. Hitler
    >>> 10. Bill Gates

    >> Four of those are correct.
    >>

    > Yeah, I know which ones aren't too. I should get bonus points for #2 no?

    Since it's wrong, I don't think so. :)

    But it also wasn't who *I* thought it was -- revisit the page.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 28, 2007
  12. Blinky the Shark, Oct 29, 2007
  13. Blinky the Shark

    Top Guest

    On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 05:07:17 +0000, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > DemoDisk wrote:
    >>
    >> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >>> I did this for another group, but what the heck. :)
    >>>
    >>> Identify these ten famous people.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.blinkynet.net/whozit/
    >>>
    >>> I'll post answers tomorrow or so...

    >> ---
    >> 1. Winston Churchill
    >>
    >> 2. Dwight Eisenhower (tho it kinda looks like BatBoy
    >> of the Weekly World News)
    >>
    >> 3. Michael Jackson?
    >>
    >> 4. Steve Jobs
    >>
    >> 5. Damfino...Ronald Reagan?
    >>
    >> 6. Albert Einstein
    >>
    >> 7. My cousin Jay
    >>
    >> 8. Adolf ... err...Adolf something...
    >>
    >> 9. Al Gore
    >>
    >> 10. My next-door neighbor Bill (Oh, he's crazy, Bill is.
    >> Loooves food fights. It's like he never got over Harvard)
    >>
    >> How'd we do?

    > Two of those calls are correct, Demo.

    I'm amazed there are no sharks?! (or maybe there is, wolf in sheeps
    clothing)

    Top

    Top, Oct 29, 2007
  14. Top wrote:
    > On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 05:07:17 +0000, Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >> DemoDisk wrote:
    >>>
    >>> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >>> ---
    >>> 1. Winston Churchill
    >>>
    >>> 2. Dwight Eisenhower (tho it kinda looks like BatBoy
    >>> of the Weekly World News)
    >>>
    >>> 3. Michael Jackson?
    >>>
    >>> 4. Steve Jobs
    >>>
    >>> 5. Damfino...Ronald Reagan?
    >>>
    >>> 6. Albert Einstein
    >>>
    >>> 7. My cousin Jay
    >>>
    >>> 8. Adolf ... err...Adolf something...
    >>>
    >>> 9. Al Gore
    >>>
    >>> 10. My next-door neighbor Bill (Oh, he's crazy, Bill is.
    >>> Loooves food fights. It's like he never got over Harvard)
    >>>
    >>> How'd we do?

    >> Two of those calls are correct, Demo.

    > I'm amazed there are no sharks?! (or maybe there is, wolf in sheeps
    > clothing)

    If you missed my earlier posting of the answers, here they are:

    http://www.blinkynet.net/whozit/answers.html

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 29, 2007
  15. DemoDisk wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Top wrote:

    >> > I'm amazed there are no sharks?! (or maybe there is, wolf in sheeps
    >> > clothing)

    >> If you missed my earlier posting of the answers, here they are:
    >>
    >> http://www.blinkynet.net/whozit/answers.html

    > Great quiz, Blinky! But #4 does look like Steve Jobs, n'est-ce pas?

    Glad you enjoyed it; hope some others did too. :)

    A little, I guess. http://blinkynet.net/whozit/steve_and_joe.jpg

    I think that's because they both just kinda sorta look like Generic Guy.

    > And #7, Al Einstein, really does look like my cousin.

    That's something I could not take into account. ;)

    > You'd have to have seen these photos elsewhere else to answer all of
    > them correctly. Churchill I saw /some/where (and it just looks like
    > 'im). Uncle Adi I knew from slogging through Toland's biography -- JEEZ,
    > what a read! And Bill Gates -- not actually my nx-dr neighbor, ha ha --
    > well, who hasn't seen that pic?

    LIS, I did include a gimme. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 30, 2007
  16. Blinky the Shark