    colorado area.
    Up to 2 feet in some locations.
    Time to wax up the boards and head for the slopes.
    richard, Sep 22, 2006

  2. richard wrote:

    > Ok skier enthusiasts, first measurable snowfall of the season has hit
    > the colorado area.
    > Up to 2 feet in some locations.
    > Time to wax up the boards and head for the slopes.

    Buh-bye. See you in the spring...

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 22, 2006

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    > richard wrote:
    >
    >> Ok skier enthusiasts, first measurable snowfall of the season has hit
    >> the colorado area.
    >> Up to 2 feet in some locations.
    >> Time to wax up the boards and head for the slopes.

    > Buh-bye. See you in the spring...

    Hmmmm. I worked in Breckenridge Co for two winters. Loved it. Might see
    about a winter job up at the ski slopes here in Salt Lake area and have some
    fun.
    richard, Sep 22, 2006

    Go on then, **** off.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Sep 22, 2006
  5. richard

    Bri. Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > richard wrote:
    >> Time to wax up the boards and head for the slopes.

    > Buh-bye. See you in the spring...

    You wish ;)

    Bri., Sep 22, 2006
  6. richard wrote:
    > Ok skier enthusiasts, first measurable snowfall of the season has hit
    > the colorado area.
    > Up to 2 feet in some locations.
    > Time to wax up the boards and head for the slopes.

    surprised this wasn't cross posted to alt.cocaine
    Transgendered Parrot, Sep 23, 2006
  7. richard

    Frosty Guest

    I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on Sat, 23 Sep
    2006 02:00:13 GMT, and who should I see posting but Transgendered
    Parrot <>! I could scarely believe
    Transgendered Parrot <> would remark:

    >richard wrote:
    >> Ok skier enthusiasts, first measurable snowfall of the season has hit
    >> the colorado area.
    >> Up to 2 feet in some locations.
    >> Time to wax up the boards and head for the slopes.
    >>

    >surprised this wasn't cross posted to alt.cocaine

    or alt.vietnamese
    Frosty, Sep 23, 2006