    who would soon grow up to over run their garage with electrical components
    and create some strange thing called a computer.

    Happy birthday to steve wozniak of Apple computers.

    Richard, Aug 12, 2003

  2. Richard

    nemo Guest

    Richard <anom@anom> wrote in message news:...
    > In case anyone's interested, today in 1950 mom gave birth to her son Steve
    > who would soon grow up to over run their garage with electrical components
    > and create some strange thing called a computer.
    >
    > Happy birthday to steve wozniak of Apple computers.

    I'll second that!!!

    When was the Gates of Hell born?!! And for heaven's sake why?!!

    nemo, Aug 17, 2003

  3. Richard

    gangle Guest

    "nemo" <> wrote in message news:DNy%a.210132$B%...

    > Richard <anom@anom> wrote in message news:...
    > > In case anyone's interested, today in 1950 mom gave birth to her son Steve
    > > who would soon grow up to over run their garage with electrical components
    > > and create some strange thing called a computer.
    > >
    > > Happy birthday to steve wozniak of Apple computers.
    > >

    > I'll second that!!!
    >
    > When was the Gates of Hell born?!! And for heaven's sake why?!!

    Lurk more.

    gangle, Aug 17, 2003
  4. Richard

    nemo Guest

    > >> In case anyone's interested, today in 1950 mom gave birth to her son

    Steve
    > >> who would soon grow up to over run their garage with electrical

    components
    > >> and create some strange thing called a computer.
    > >>
    > >> Happy birthday to steve wozniak of Apple computers.
    > >>

    > > I'll second that!!!

    > Oh no, a Bullis 'me too-er'.

    Oy! Gerroff! I'm not a 'me too-er' - or a 'me teater!' I'm a Vegan!!

    (Did you mean 'Bullish'? My keyboatd's likr that toi!)

    nemo, Aug 17, 2003
  5. Richard

    nemo Guest

    > > > In case anyone's interested, today in 1950 mom gave birth to her son

    Steve
    > > > who would soon grow up to over run their garage with electrical

    components
    > > > and create some strange thing called a computer.
    > > >
    > > > Happy birthday to steve wozniak of Apple computers.
    > > >

    > > I'll second that!!!
    > >
    > > When was the Gates of Hell born?!! And for heaven's sake why?!!

    > Lurk more.

    Lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . .
    .. lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . .
    .. . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk . . . . lurk .
    .. . .

    Er . . nothing's happened yet.

    nemo, Aug 17, 2003
  6. Richard

    Jimchip Guest

    On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 19:19:56 GMT, nemo wrote:

    > Jimchip <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 23:06:11 GMT, nemo wrote:
    >> >
    >> > Richard <anom@anom> wrote in message

    > Steve

    > components

    >> > I'll second that!!!

    >> Oh no, a Bullis 'me too-er'.

    > Oy! Gerroff! I'm not a 'me too-er' - or a 'me teater!' I'm a Vegan!!
    >
    > (Did you mean 'Bullish'? My keyboatd's likr that toi!)

    ---*For More Information On NetKook Richard Bullis*---
    http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq/

    Symptom: Drinking fails to give taste and satisfaction,
    beer is unusually pale and clear.

    Diagnosis: Glass empty.

    Jimchip, Aug 17, 2003
  7. Richard

    nemo Guest

    Jimchip <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 19:19:56 GMT, nemo wrote:
    > >
    > > Jimchip <> wrote in message

    > > Steve

    > > components

    > >> Oh no, a Bullis 'me too-er'.

    > > Oy! Gerroff! I'm not a 'me too-er' - or a 'me teater!' I'm a Vegan!!
    > >
    > > (Did you mean 'Bullish'? My keyboatd's likr that toi!)

    > ---*For More Information On NetKook Richard Bullis*---
    > http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq/
    > Symptom: Drinking fails to give taste and satisfaction,
    > beer is unusually pale and clear.
    >
    > Diagnosis: Glass empty.

    Paler and clearer still (pun) drink which gives much more satisfaction next
    to me at this moment. Drinking it is an Absulut pleasure!

    .. . . . . it's inside me now!

    nemo, Aug 18, 2003