    http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe/slinkypage.html

    "He not busy being born is busy dying..." B. Dylan

    =======================

    yachtboy!, Nov 16, 2003

  2. yachtboy!

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "yachtboy!" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anyone else think Brazil is looking more like fact than fiction?

    I don't know, Rio de Janeiro is a pretty crazy city!

    Joshua Zyber, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Yes.

    but it was already very pertinent during the days of Reagan's secret wars.

    Vlvetmorning98, Nov 17, 2003
  4. yachtboy!

    Steve Hanson Guest

    Vlvetmorning98 wrote in
    <>:

    >Yes.
    >

    >but it was already very pertinent during the days of Reagan's secret wars.

    Yeah, I remember all through the 80s terrorist attacks on American
    cities, bombs in restaurants, and systematic torture of criminal
    suspects. Wow, what a crazy time. Brazil really hit home. I wasn't
    surprised to learn that Gilliam has spent almost his entire adult life
    in the US because how else could he have made such a spot-on portrayal
    of Reagan's scary fascist rule?

    Steve Hanson, Nov 17, 2003