    Are any versions of this available on DVD? Leonard Nimoy, God bless his soul,
    appeared in a TV version.

    -DVDfanatico

    DVDfanatico, Jul 18, 2004

  2. I have the one with bud cort on ntsc dvd-r

    John339077353, Jul 18, 2004

  3. (John339077353) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I have the one with bud cort on ntsc dvd-r

    I have it on VHS. What kind of quality transfer is your DVD-R? I am
    looking into eventually turning all of my VHS tapes from my Bud Cort
    collection into DVD-R's, and would be interested in getting a copy of
    "Brave New World" as a DVD-R. Can you do that?

    ~~Tiwanna E.
    (WECfan)

    Tiwanna Ellerbe, Aug 2, 2004