Brand new IE7 for XP x64 released

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Oct 5, 2007.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Oct 5, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Kue2 Guest

    Thanks Carlos

    Kue2, Oct 5, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Piers James Guest

    "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    > MS has released an update for IE7, XP x64
    > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...FamilyID=5bb6ebf0-86d0-4800-a1ba-5360f1d086c9
    > A 28.3 megs download.
    > Direct download link:
    > http://download.microsoft.com/downl...097e207d0af/IE7-WindowsServer2003-x64-enu.exe
    > I installed the 32-bit version (v7.0.5730.13) in my laptop.
    > The only visible difference so far is that the menu bar is enabled by
    > default.
    > There seems to be no WGA check also.
    > Carlos

    Correct, no WGA:
    http://www.betanews.com/article/Internet_Explorer_7_Now_Available_to_Pirates/1191536069
    Piers James, Oct 6, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Clayton Guest

    Soon we will see WMP 11 with no WGA

    Clayton, Oct 10, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    XS11E Guest

    "Clayton" <> wrote:

    > Soon we will see WMP 11 with no WGA

    I could live with that! <G>

    The Usenet Improvement Project:
    http://improve-usenet.org
    XS11E, Oct 10, 2007
  6. As a matter of fact, expanding the wmp11 installation file, and later on
    following a precise sequence of installation described "somewhere" in the web
    you can get wmp11 to install without wga check, without any "cracks", without
    tampering with files, registry entries, etc.
    All legit (?), just using what MS gave you.
    All other validation checks (XP, IE7 but not the latest one, Office 2007)
    require illegal activities for its installation on "irregular" systems.
    That is not the case with WMP11.
    ;-)
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Oct 10, 2007