Brand New Dell Extreme Package For sale Cheap

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by C0MPUTERS 4 U, May 25, 2004.

  1. My company Just Call Me Pete Productions INC. ordered several of these
    computers from DELL. Double the amount came to my company. In contacting
    DELL, they stated to keep the extra computers for it was their error. I am
    offering you guys the benefit of DELL's mistake. Total Cost of computer is
    $3868. If you go to DELL website and chose all of the items listed below you
    will see the cost of each computer. THIS IS A COMPLETE SYSTEM

    I have 5 of these packages available. And will sell for $2000 for full system
    or best offer. According to DELL All Warranties are fully transferable to YOU!
    I can ship anywhere in the world and will cover shipping costs Please contact
    me on this AOL account or the email below. I am in California.

    Email me at

    Dell Dimension XPS:
    Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology 3.2GHz Extreme Edition

    Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional

    Operating System Enhancements:
    Combo: Microsoft® Plus! for Windows XP and Digital Media Edition

    Memory:
    1GB Dual Channel DDR SDRAM at 400MHz

    Video Card:
    NEW 256MB DDR ATI RADEONT 9800 XT

    Sound Card:
    Sound Blaster AudigyT2 (D) Card w/Dolby 5.1, and IEEE 1394 capability

    Remote for Dell Media Experience:
    Remote Control for Dell Media Experience

    Hard Drive:
    NEW 400GB RAID 1 (2 x 400GB SATA HDDs)

    CD or DVD Drive:
    Dual Drives: 16x DVD-ROM Drive + 48x CD-RW Dr

    Enhanced Software for CD or DVD Burner:
    Combo: Record Now! and My DVD Deluxe (DVD+RW only)

    Floppy Drive and Additional Storage Devices:
    3.5 in Floppy Drive and 128MB Dell USB Memory Key

    Modem:
    56K PCI Telephony Modem

    Network Interface:
    Integrated Intel® PRO 1000 Ethernet

    Warranty, Services and Support Options: 4 Year Limited Warranty plus 4 Year
    At-Home Service

    Complete Care Accidental Damage Service:
    Added Complete Care Accidental Damage Service to 4Yr Lim Warranty

    Dell Printers:
    Dell P1500 Printer with 1 YR Advanced Exchange

    Cables for Your Dell Printer: Dell Black 10 Ft. USB Printer Cable

    Monitors:
    17 in (16.0 in Viewable) M783s CRT Monitor

    Speakers:
    Altec Lansing THX Certified ADA995 Surround Sound 5.1

    Keyboard:
    Dell T Wireless Keyboard and Optical Mouse

    Productivity Software:
    Microsoft® Office Professional 2003 w/ Microsoft® Money Standard

    Security Software:
    Norton AntiVirus® 2004 12-month subscription upgrade
    Gaming Software:
    Halo: Combat Evolved
    Age of Mythology
    Warcraft III Battle Chest
    Battlefield 1942: Deluxe Edition
    MS Flight Simulator 2004: Century Of Flight
    Command & Conquer: Generals
    Neverwinter Nights Gold
    Call of Duty
    Battlefield Vietnam
    Unreal Tournament 2004
    Digital Music:
    Dell Jukebox Premium powered by MUSICMATCH

    Digital Photography:
    Dell Picture Studio Combo, Paint Shop Pro, Photo Album Premium

    Wireless Networking Solution:
    TrueMobileT 1300 WLAN (802.11b/g) USB 2.0 DT Adapter

    XPS Specialized Support Dimension XPS, Specialized Support

    C0MPUTERS 4 U, May 25, 2004

  2. C0MPUTERS 4 U

    olfart Guest

    "C0MPUTERS 4 U" <> wrote in message
    > My company Just Call Me Pete Productions INC. ordered several of these
    > computers from DELL. Double the amount came to my company. In contacting
    > DELL, they stated to keep the extra computers for it was their error. I am
    > offering you guys the benefit of DELL's mistake. Total Cost of computer

    is
    > $3868. If you go to DELL website and chose all of the items listed below

    you
    > will see the cost of each computer. THIS IS A COMPLETE SYSTEM
    >
    > I have 5 of these packages available. And will sell for $2000 for full

    system
    > or best offer. According to DELL All Warranties are fully transferable to

    YOU!
    > I can ship anywhere in the world and will cover shipping costs Please

    contact
    > me on this AOL account or the email below. I am in California.

    Just keep $20,000.00 worth of computers ???

    Bet they are so hot that the boxes are charred.

    olfart, May 26, 2004

  3. C0MPUTERS 4 U

    'cedes Guest

    Uhhhhhh....let me guess......you want payment sent through Western Union?
    Yeah, right!

    'cedes, May 31, 2004