    ยก@
    We can provide a wide range of Cisco products, send your enquiry for the best quote.

    Email :

    Network2004, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Re: Brand New Cisco Spam

    According to the charter of this NG, Spam is neither accepted nor tolerated. We know where to buy switches and we don't need you to tell us. Please refrain from spamming this NG in the future. Excerpt from the charter...

    Advertising policy: SPAM will not be tolerated, accepted or
    encouraged.The use of proper Netiquette will be expected from all
    posters. Crossposting should be limited to and from relevant
    newsgroups only. Commercial posting will not be considered
    acceptable, unless in response to a specific question.

    This newsgroup will be unmoderated and self-policed by the regulars.
    Any use deemed appropriate by those using the newsgroup will be
    acceptable.

    JR
    --
    Johnny Routin