Branch Offices / WANs - Best training?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Jules W, Sep 21, 2007.

  1. Jules W

    Jules W Guest

    Hello there folks,

    I am looking to fill my knowledge above MCSA to the MCSE level and looking
    to find what courses would best cover the knowledge in terms of settings up
    a distributed AD / Forest environment - i.e. "Branch Offices" to a degree,
    but also distributed larger domains... and how to ensure that they talk to
    each, replicate etc etc.

    There is sort of two scenarios, but wonder if someone of MCSE level could
    confirm that 70-297 exam should be what I am looking at (practically),

    I have spotted a 2 day course about Branch Office deployement (Course
    4356) - Which also sounds useful - but I wonder how indepth the knowledge is
    in terms of the WAN links etc?

    I'd be greatful for your input.

    Regards

    Julian Wilkinson