    feels like I cheated even thought I only saw about 10
    questions from the braindump it just did not feel right.
    will be taking 70-218 on Aug 7 with NO BRAINDUMPS.

    Rick, Aug 2, 2003

  2. Rick

    Paisleyskye Guest

    Congratulations to you! It is so nice to hear someone say that they won't
    use braindumps. Good luck on your exam!
    --
    Tracey J. Rosenblath
    www.icertify.net

    "Beoweolf" <> wrote in message
    > Belated...but commendable. There is always redemption. Eat broccoli,

    Liver

    Paisleyskye, Aug 3, 2003

  3. Rick

    Jenn Guest

    best of luck on the 7th.....if you have a few extra
    minutes, glance at all the Windows 95 and 98 stuff and how
    it works with 2000 server and AD....I was stunned at the
    amount of questions and failed....I'm still gun shy to try
    again....good luck.

    Jenn, Aug 4, 2003
  4. Rick

    Stone Cold Guest

    Hey, ease up a little. We've all heard the Paper Certs
    complaint in using Brain Dumps. He said that he didn't
    realize that they were Brain Dumps. Give him a break, he
    has to eat brocolli for his sin.

    hell
    >are you ever going to do the job they hire you for???
    >Imagine someone hired to build a network and they don't
    >know how to configure DNS!!
    >There is no substitute for hands on experience. If you
    >have it you will get your certs. If you don't and you use
    >brain dumps you will just make the certs less valuable

    for

    Stone Cold, Aug 7, 2003