    Thanks a lot

    Regards
    Chandra.

    Chandrasekar, Aug 1, 2006

  2. Chandrasekar

    Javaman59 Guest

    "Chandrasekar" wrote:

    > Hi all
    >
    > anyone help me!! where can i download the free braindumps or
    >
    > anyone pass to me MCAD braindumps
    >

    > Thanks a lot
    >
    > Regards
    > Chandra.

    No, but for $500 I'll take the exam for you.

    :)

    Javaman59, Aug 1, 2006

  3. Chandrasekar

    Cerebrus Guest

    Chandrasekar wrote:

    > Request for dumps snipped.

    Please to be emailing for your all your
    br@indumping needs.

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVen up your sex life !)

    Cerebrus, Aug 1, 2006
  4. Chandrasekar

    Cerebrus Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:

    > are best and cheaper than

    You're kiddin' me ! is wayyyyyyyy better than
    .

    Cerebrus, Aug 2, 2006
  5. Chandrasekar

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Javaman59 spurted out:

    > No, but for $500 I'll take the exam for you.

    Are you serious?? Will you take the exam for me?? Only $500!!!! Wow...most other
    places I've looked want over $2000.

    How can I get ahold of you???
    --
    BD

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 4, 2006
  6. Chandrasekar

    Blackmetal Guest

    Does the price include Fries and Coke? or just the exams plus the sandwich?

    Blackmetal, Aug 4, 2006
  7. Chandrasekar

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Blackmetal spurted out:
    > Does the price include Fries and Coke? or just the exams plus the
    > sandwich?

    I'm soooooooo hoping it's super sized...I'm a big eater.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 4, 2006
  8. Chandrasekar

    ewitkows Guest

    Let me just say, Kudos to you all. When i saw the initial post asking for
    braindumps, i truly thought chandrasekar was 'in for it'... and i expected
    alot of cursing and what-have-you. instead, you just took it with a grain of
    salt and moved on. thank you for being mature, i believe this is one of the
    best things we can do (well, that, and invent things like MCNGP... weeding
    out these cheaters once and for all)...

    ewitkows, Aug 9, 2006
  9. Chandrasekar

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what ewitkows () graced
    us with in ?<<
    > Let me just say, Kudos to you all. When i saw the initial post
    > asking for braindumps, i truly thought chandrasekar was 'in for
    > it'... and i expected alot of cursing and what-have-you. instead,
    > you just took it with a grain of salt and moved on. thank you for
    > being mature, i believe this is one of the best things we can do
    > (well, that, and invent things like MCNGP... weeding out these
    > cheaters once and for all)...

    Wow....that means Sooooo much to me that you appreciate us. OMG, I can't
    believe YOU, of all people, actually approve of us....that is so cool.

    Who are you? Nevermind, don't answer that...we'll figure it out on our own.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 9, 2006
  10. Chandrasekar

    ewitkows Guest

    LOL, geez, you were harsher on me than the person looking to cheat!

    ewitkows, Aug 9, 2006
  11. Chandrasekar

    Blackmetal Guest

    Damn...I'm still waiting to know if that price includes the fries...

    Blackmetal, Aug 9, 2006
  12. Chandrasekar

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what ewitkows () graced
    us with in ?<<
    > LOL, geez, you were harsher on me than the person looking to cheat!

    Eh, just playin with ya...no hard feelings

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 9, 2006
  13. Chandrasekar

    Thor Guest

    why?

    Thor, Aug 9, 2006
  14. Chandrasekar

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what Thor () graced us with in
    ?<<
    > "Chandrasekar" <> wrote in message
    > why?

    Who's on first?

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 9, 2006
  15. Chandrasekar

    Cerebrus Guest

    ewitkows wrote:

    > Let me just say, Kudos to you all. When i saw the initial post asking for
    > braindumps, i truly thought chandrasekar was 'in for it'... and i expected
    > alot of cursing and what-have-you. instead, you just took it with a grain of
    > salt and moved on. thank you for being mature,

    But... but... we've always been mature. Haven't we ? *Looks around the
    room*

    Cerebrus, Aug 10, 2006