    i just finished my mcse mcsa mcp mcdba a+ security+ mcdst

    testking rocks the world

    does anybody know where the mcp webpage is?
    neil, Jul 21, 2004

  2. neil

    nerd32768 Guest

    "rustydog" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > go away

    shut up
    nerd32768, Jul 22, 2004

  3. nerd32768 wrote:
    > "rustydog" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> go away

    > shut up

    Allright, BOTH of you! Go to your rooms!

    --
    Fris "Never should have bought that %^&*%*$ Gamecube in the first place"
    bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 22, 2004
  4. neil

    nerd32768 Guest

    > Allright, BOTH of you! Go to your rooms!
    >
    > --
    > Fris "Never should have bought that %^&*%*$ Gamecube in the first place"
    > bee®, MCNGP #13

    HE STARTED IT!!!!!

    [crying.wav]
    nerd32768, Jul 22, 2004
  5. neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> spewed
    in news::

    > HE STARTED IT!!!!!
    >
    > [crying.wav]

    AND STOP KICKING THE BACK OF MY SEAT...i swear if I have to pull this car
    over.....

    <arewethereyet.wav>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 22, 2004
  6. neil

    nerd32768 Guest

    > > HE STARTED IT!!!!!
    > >
    > > [crying.wav]
    > >

    > AND STOP KICKING THE BACK OF MY SEAT...i swear if I have to pull this car
    > over.....
    >
    > <arewethereyet.wav>
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

    DONT SAY SWEAR DADDY!!!!
    YOU TOLD US NOT EVER TO SAY ***"SWEAR"***

    <daddy-broke-the-rules.wav>
    nerd32768, Jul 22, 2004
  7. neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}>
    spewed in news:#:

    >> > HE STARTED IT!!!!!
    >> >
    >> > [crying.wav]
    >> >

    >> AND STOP KICKING THE BACK OF MY SEAT...i swear if I have to pull this
    >> car over.....
    >>
    >> <arewethereyet.wav>
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP #30
    >> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum
    >> pantorum.

    > DONT SAY SWEAR DADDY!!!!
    > YOU TOLD US NOT EVER TO SAY ***"SWEAR"***
    >

    > <daddy-broke-the-rules.wav>

    THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *Neil pulls car over to sise of road*

    (kids gonna get the beatin of his life now....)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 22, 2004
  8. neil

    nerd32768 Guest

    nerd32768, Jul 22, 2004
  9. neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> spewed
    in news:#:

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> babbling on and on again "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}>
    >> spewed in news:#:

    this

    >> > DONT SAY SWEAR DADDY!!!!
    >> > YOU TOLD US NOT EVER TO SAY ***"SWEAR"***
    >> >

    >> > <daddy-broke-the-rules.wav>
    >> >

    >> THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >>
    >> *Neil pulls car over to sise of road*
    >>
    >> (kids gonna get the beatin of his life now....)
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP #30
    >> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum

    pantorum.

    huh?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 23, 2004
  10. neil

    nerd32768 Guest

    > huh?
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

    silence
    nerd32768, Jul 23, 2004
  11. neil

    Consultant Guest

    hello darkness my old friend

    Consultant, Jul 23, 2004
  12. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 23, 2004
  13. neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Frisbee® <> spewed
    in news::

    > Consultant wrote:
    >> hello darkness my old friend

    > I've come to talk with you again.

    becuase a vision softly creeping...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 23, 2004
  14. neil

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 22, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > AND STOP KICKING THE BACK OF MY SEAT...i swear if I have to pull this car
    > over.....
    >
    > <arewethereyet.wav>

    I gotta go potty!!!

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 25, 2004
  15. neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    > On Jul 22, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> AND STOP KICKING THE BACK OF MY SEAT...i swear if I have to pull this
    >> car over.....
    >>
    >> <arewethereyet.wav>

    > I gotta go potty!!!

    I TOLD YOU TO GO BEFORE WE LEFT!!!!!!!

    fscking kids...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 25, 2004
  16. neil

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 25, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > I TOLD YOU TO GO BEFORE WE LEFT!!!!!!!
    >

    > fscking kids...

    I wanna go to McDonald's!!!

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 25, 2004
  17. neil

    > I wanna go to McDonald's!!!

    you will eat was in front of you young man and you will LIKE IT!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 26, 2004
  18. neil

    catwalker63 Guest

    We're having Mary's little lamb for dinner tonite! Yummy!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 26, 2004
  19. neil

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 25, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > you will eat was in front of you young man and you will LIKE IT!!!!

    WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 26, 2004
  20. neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "catwalker63" <>
    spewed in news::

    > We're having Mary's little lamb for dinner tonite! Yummy!

    big deal, I ate Flipper...

    (mmmmm, mahi-mahi)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30