    i just finished my mcse mcsa mcp mcdba a+ security+ mcdst

    testking rocks the world

    does anybody know where the mcp webpage is?
    neil, Jul 21, 2004

  2. >I LOVE braindmps

    >i just finished my mcse mcsa mcp mcdba a+ security+ mcdst
    >
    >testking rocks the world
    >
    >does anybody know where the mcp webpage is?

    Look Neil, your very own stalker!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004

  3. neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>I LOVE braindmps
    >>
    >>i just finished my mcse mcsa mcp mcdba a+ security+ mcdst
    >>
    >>testking rocks the world
    >>
    >>does anybody know where the mcp webpage is?
    >>

    > Look Neil, your very own stalker!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    friggin gumbah gives my name a bad name...

    wait a minute...

    You are eddiepox and I claim my two-fifty!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 22, 2004
  4. Neil wrote:
    > babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    > spewed in news::
    >
    >>> I LOVE braindmps
    >>>
    >>> i just finished my mcse mcsa mcp mcdba a+ security+ mcdst
    >>>
    >>> testking rocks the world
    >>>
    >>> does anybody know where the mcp webpage is?
    >>>

    >> Look Neil, your very own stalker!
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > friggin gumbah gives my name a bad name...
    >
    > wait a minute...
    >
    > You are eddiepox and I claim my two-fifty!

    If he uses your e-mail addy, he can help your numbers on the posts count.

    --
    Fris "I need smarter stalkers" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 22, 2004
  5. neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Frisbee® <> spewed
    in news:e2ydRW#:

    > Neil wrote:
    >> babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    >> spewed in news::

    >>> Look Neil, your very own stalker!
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >> friggin gumbah gives my name a bad name...
    >>
    >> wait a minute...
    >>
    >> You are eddiepox and I claim my two-fifty!

    > If he uses your e-mail addy, he can help your numbers on the posts

    count.

    too bad the thought makes me nauseous...it's like braindumping of another
    form...I feel cheated now...It's like all of my posts and huge numbers
    have gone for nothing....sigh....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 22, 2004