    my MCSE exams. I already have some trancenders and
    numerous books. Should I even waste my time with the
    braindumps?

    Frank, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Frank

    Matthew Guest

    Either you know it or you don't.
    Go take the test

    Matthew, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Frank

    poopsie pump Guest

    Transenders = Legal braindumps. Transcenders = leagalized
    hceating with profilt in mind.

    Anyone that says Transcenders are not TestKings in a
    pretty VB interface is a caulk.

    poopsie pump, Jul 20, 2004
  4. Frank

    Neil Guest

    "Frank" <> wrote in news:032501c46dee
    $53ebc1a0$:

    > I was wondering what the general feeling is towards
    > braindumps? A friend of mine gave me some braindumps for
    > my MCSE exams. I already have some trancenders and
    > numerous books. Should I even waste my time with the
    > braindumps?

    IT'S CHEATING YOU LOSER!!!

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/security.asp

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/program/piracy.asp

    grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 20, 2004
  5. Frank

    Neil Guest

    "poopsie pump" <> wrote in

    > Transenders = Legal braindumps. Transcenders = leagalized
    > hceating with profilt in mind.
    >
    > Anyone that says Transcenders are not TestKings in a
    > pretty VB interface is a caulk.

    I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on some of the finer
    points there. I will say that transcender WAS (used to be) about as close
    to a braindump as you could get but they are better IIRC. testking
    however are questions directly lifted from the exam. it's just plain
    cheating...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 20, 2004
  6. Frank

    Bud Kizzer Guest

    "Frank" <> wrote in message
    > I was wondering what the general feeling is towards
    > braindumps? A friend of mine gave me some braindumps for
    > my MCSE exams. I already have some trancenders and
    > numerous books. Should I even waste my time with the
    > braindumps?

    I would say that braindumps could actually serve a purpose.. but don´t use
    them before the exam ( that would be cheating )..

    Since not many people pass with a perfect score of 1000 there has to be some
    questions you simply got wrong..

    You could use TestKing to go through the questions AFTER you passed the exam
    to brush up on those questions you were uncertain of ( After an exam i
    usually cant remember the questions in the test when I get back home )..

    Don´t just read the answer to the questions but work with it till you
    UNDERSTAND it...

    I think thats better than to say: I passed with a score of 700 and don´t do
    anything to correct your mistakes..

    Kind regards
    Bud K.

    Bud Kizzer, Jul 20, 2004
  7. >A friend of mine gave me some braindumps for
    >my MCSE exams

    your friend is an A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R, deal with it.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  8. >I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree

    I have to disagree with you for disagreeing, but I'm not going to
    startup that topic again, no sir not me.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  9. >Don´t just read the answer to the questions but work with it till you
    >UNDERSTAND it...

    Well that somewhat defeats the purpose of braindumps! I mean a
    braindumper expected to actually understand the questions!!!

    Dumps serve no purpose whatsoever, except allowing worthless shits to
    cheat.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  10. Frank

    Steve Guest

    Transenders suck. I used one 3 years ago and only 2
    questions from Transenders help me after spending about 6
    hours memorizing 100 questions from them. I still passed
    the test. Just read a book and know your stuff. Study
    guides don't help.

    Steve, Jul 20, 2004
  11. >Transenders suck. I used one 3 years ago and only 2
    >questions from Transenders help me after spending about 6
    >hours memorizing 100 questions from them.

    ping Neil.... see what I mean!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  12. Frank

    Neil Guest

    > ping Neil.... see what I mean!

    Guy was scum after the second sentence. Much like alcohol there are those
    that use the product responsibly and those that abuse...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 20, 2004
  13. Bud Kizzer wrote:
    > "Frank" <> wrote in message
    >> I was wondering what the general feeling is towards
    >> braindumps? A friend of mine gave me some braindumps for
    >> my MCSE exams. I already have some trancenders and
    >> numerous books. Should I even waste my time with the
    >> braindumps?

    > I would say that braindumps could actually serve a purpose.. but
    > don´t use them before the exam ( that would be cheating )..
    >
    > Since not many people pass with a perfect score of 1000 there has to
    > be some questions you simply got wrong..
    >
    > You could use TestKing to go through the questions AFTER you passed
    > the exam to brush up on those questions you were uncertain of ( After
    > an exam i usually cant remember the questions in the test when I get
    > back home )..
    >
    > Don´t just read the answer to the questions but work with it till you
    > UNDERSTAND it...
    >
    > I think thats better than to say: I passed with a score of 700 and
    > don´t do anything to correct your mistakes..
    >
    > Kind regards
    > Bud K.

    Hiya Nerd.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 20, 2004
  14. Frank

    nerd32768 Guest

    > Hiya Nerd.

    hello. i didn't post that one

    nerd32768, Jul 20, 2004
  15. Frank

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 19, 2004 "Frank" blathered:

    > Should I even waste my time with the braindumps?

    No. Throw them away or delete them. They're worthless,

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 20, 2004
  16. >Guy was scum after the second sentence. Much like alcohol there are those
    >that use the product responsibly and those that abuse...

    Totally agree. People who have less than twenty beers at lunch time
    should be shot!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  17. Frank

    Bud Kizzer Guest

    > Hiya Nerd.

    Hiya Wanker..

    Bud Kizzer, Jul 20, 2004
  18. Bud Kizzer wrote:
    >> Hiya Nerd.
    >>

    > Hiya Wanker..

    How did you know that I sometimes throw my disc with way too much anhyzer?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 20, 2004
  19. Frank

    Consultant Guest

    how much A S S could an A S S F U C K E R F U C K if an A S S F U C K E R
    could F U C K A S S

    Consultant, Jul 20, 2004
  20. Frank

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in

    > how much A S S could an A S S F U C K E R F U C K if an A S S F U C
    > K E R could F U C K A S S

    I dunno, how much?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30