    "a server error in '/' application response"?

    Am I missing something that I need to do before I can access certain
    information?

    Mike, May 21, 2004

  2. Mike

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    news:up%...
    > anyone else having troubles at http:// braindumpcentral.com? I am a new
    > user to that site, and when I click 'rational' or even 'purchase exam' I

    get
    > "a server error in '/' application response"?
    >
    > Am I missing something that I need to do before I can access certain
    > information?

    Try reading a book instead.

    --
    "It's such a fine line between stupid and clever."

    molsonexpert, May 21, 2004

  3. Mike

    Neil Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in news:up#K7L0PEHA.3140
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Am I missing something that I need to do before I can access certain
    > information?

    start by sending all of your detailed information (name, address, phone
    number, MCP ID) to and ask why you are having these
    problems getting your braindump.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30 (your missing a brian)

    Neil, May 21, 2004
  4. Mike

    MS-Guru Guest

    Hey mike....I am sorry to say but you have completely missed the point.

    Braindumping is like going to "Who wants to be a millionare" knowing all the
    answers.....

    Its plain and simple cheating.

    Its worse than cheating at school for a math quiz , because you are going to
    be actually directly implmenting this stuff at your workplace.

    Its dishonesty in its ultimate form.

    Dont do it.

    Read a book , fail an exam , and get an MCSE that way.

    MS-Guru, May 21, 2004
  5. As if it gives a shit.

    On Fri, 21 May 2004 11:33:50 -0400, "MS-Guru" <>
    wrote:

    >Hey mike....I am sorry to say but you have completely missed the point.
    >
    >Braindumping is like going to "Who wants to be a millionare" knowing all the
    >answers.....
    >
    >Its plain and simple cheating.
    >
    >Its worse than cheating at school for a math quiz , because you are going to
    >be actually directly implmenting this stuff at your workplace.
    >
    >Its dishonesty in its ultimate form.
    >
    >Dont do it.
    >
    >Read a book , fail an exam , and get an MCSE that way.
    >

    >"Mike" <> wrote in message
    >> anyone else having troubles at http:// braindumpcentral.com? I am a new
    >> user to that site, and when I click 'rational' or even 'purchase exam' I

    >get
    >> "a server error in '/' application response"?
    >>
    >> Am I missing something that I need to do before I can access certain
    >> information?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 21, 2004
  6. Mike

    Mike Guest

    its no wonder that people think your a dick neil

    Mike, May 22, 2004
  7. Mike

    Lost Guest

    Ohhhh that's good!

    B)

    Lost, May 22, 2004
  8. >its no wonder that people think your a dick neil

    rich coming from a cheating, low life, brain dumper such as yourself.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 22, 2004
  9. Mike

    Neil Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in news:OS0oZq4PEHA.3012
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > its no wonder that people think your a dick neil

    but I'm not a cheater. (and I'm a huge dick, get it right)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 22, 2004
  10. >and I'm a huge dick, get it right

    I believe you should rephrase that to 'I have a huge dick', this will
    work well when used in conjunction with the lapel pin.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 22, 2004
  11. Mike

    Neil Guest

    >>and I'm a huge dick, get it right

    > I believe you should rephrase that to 'I have a huge dick', this will
    > work well when used in conjunction with the lapel pin.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    am, have, Po-ta-toe, po-tay-toe

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 22, 2004
  12. >>>and I'm a huge dick, get it right

    >> I believe you should rephrase that to 'I have a huge dick', this will
    >> work well when used in conjunction with the lapel pin.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>

    >am, have, Po-ta-toe, po-tay-toe

    Oh go away, I'm only trying to help!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 22, 2004
  13. Mike

    Neil Guest

    >>> I believe you should rephrase that to 'I have a huge dick', this will
    >>> work well when used in conjunction with the lapel pin.
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>>

    >>am, have, Po-ta-toe, po-tay-toe

    > Oh go away, I'm only trying to help!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    And I thanks you for it. without your responses I would not be able to
    maintain my high numbers of posts (I'll catch Consultant yet....)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 22, 2004
  14. >And I thanks you for it. without your responses I would not be able to
    >maintain my high numbers of posts (I'll catch Consultant yet....)

    You sure will, I expect by tomorrow we'll have a new world champ!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 22, 2004
  15. Mike

    Neil Guest

    >>And I thanks you for it. without your responses I would not be able to
    >>maintain my high numbers of posts (I'll catch Consultant yet....)

    > You sure will, I expect by tomorrow we'll have a new world champ!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Actually, if my wife has her way I may be forced to spend more time in
    the garden than I will on the computer (2 whole hours before I can
    respond to a post! unheard of!)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 22, 2004
  16. Mike

    Tim Kettring Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
    >
    > >>And I thanks you for it. without your responses I would not be able to
    > >>maintain my high numbers of posts (I'll catch Consultant yet....)

    > > You sure will, I expect by tomorrow we'll have a new world champ!
    > >
    > > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    > >

    > Actually, if my wife has her way I may be forced to spend more time in
    > the garden than I will on the computer (2 whole hours before I can
    > respond to a post! unheard of!)

    At least you HAVE a garden . Mine is all grass and weeds this year .

    Tim Kettring, May 24, 2004
  17. Mike

    Neil Guest

    "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in news:2hcr9iFavqeuU1
    @uni-berlin.de:

    > At least you HAVE a garden . Mine is all grass and weeds this year .

    you can come and take care of mine if you like. Would you like to mow my
    lawn while you're at it?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 24, 2004
  18. Mike

    robby Guest

    You are only cheating yourself with braindumping.

    Which MCSE are you doing?

    I've talked to a few MCSEs and they say that 2000 you
    could just about get away with braindumping in the exam -
    but obviously in the real world - put simply you don't
    stand a chance.

    And with 2003 you can't pass by braindumping. I'd
    recommend you setup a decent network using some used
    hardware - and follow the books - gaining hands on
    experience.

    robby, May 24, 2004
  19. >I've talked to a few MCSEs and they say that 2000 you
    >could just about get away with braindumping in the exam

    which is the root of the problem.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 24, 2004