  1. hi i am looking at getting an mcse and i am looking for some braindumps or
    questions to help study with. thanks
    daniel

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=, Apr 19, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "dan" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi i am looking at getting an mcse and i am looking for some braindumps or
    > questions to help study with. thanks
    > daniel

    email for login and password to download the best dumps
    for free!

    Frisbee®, Apr 19, 2006

  3. thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=, Apr 19, 2006
  4. hi
    i tried to send an email to that email adress and it didnt go through.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=, Apr 19, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "dan" <> wrote in message
    > hi
    > i tried to send an email to that email adress and it didnt go through.

    I may have been mistaken, I know there is more than one e-mail address.

    Try

    Frisbee®, Apr 19, 2006
  6. hi that e-mail address also doesnt work

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=, Apr 19, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    dan <> simply stated:
    > hi that e-mail address also doesnt work

    Your sh!t must be broke.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 19, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > In news:,
    > dan <> simply stated:
    >> hi that e-mail address also doesnt work
    >>

    > Your sh!t must be broke.

    Hmmm... maybe I'd better test it myself.

    Frisbee®, Apr 19, 2006
  9. wat ?

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=, Apr 19, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "dan" <> wrote in message
    > hi that e-mail address also doesnt work

    Sorry, dan. I've discovered the problem after a little research on my part.

    The correct e-mail address is:

    Frisbee®, Apr 19, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> simply stated:
    > "dan" <> wrote in message
    >> hi that e-mail address also doesnt work

    > Sorry, dan. I've discovered the problem after a little research on
    > my part.
    > The correct e-mail address is:

    I still put my money on his sh!t being broke.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 19, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    dan <> simply stated:
    > wat ?

    I said YOUR SH1T MUST BE BROKE. Are you stupid and deaf?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 19, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=

    Consultant Guest

    worked for me and they already sent them, thanks guys!

    Consultant, Apr 19, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=

    CBIC Guest

    In news:%,
    Consultant <> simply stated:
    > worked for me and they already sent them, thanks guys!

    ASSFVCKER
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 19, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=

    Consultant Guest

    :-O

    Consultant, Apr 19, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Consultant <> simply stated:
    > :-O

    TMML
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 19, 2006
  17. i live on your street

    Gorm Braarvig, Apr 19, 2006
  18. no pick me up you bæstard guy

    Gorm Braarvig, Apr 19, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=

    kpg Guest

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\195266.htm (4/19/2006
    > 12:05:44 PM) # In
    > news:, dan
    > <> simply stated:
    >> wat ?

    > I said YOUR SH1T MUST BE BROKE. Are you stupid and deaf?

    Maybe he needs glasses.

    kpg, Apr 19, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFu?=

    CBIC Guest

    >> I said YOUR SH1T MUST BE BROKE. Are you stupid and deaf?

    > Maybe he needs glasses.

    He's half blind too? Poor fvcker.
    --
    aka