    Ken Guest

    Does anyone know any braindump that supports the new A+ test
    and is testking a real braindump

    Ken, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Ken

    ap Guest

    Try this braindump

    Http://www.i-am-a-cheater.com.

    Hope you fail.

    ap, Mar 5, 2004

  3. On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 09:28:11 -0600, wayne62682
    <> wrote:

    >You know, I never saw the real problem with braindumps as long as the
    >person actually knows what they're doing. I mean, let's face it.
    >These companies make their tests ridiculously hard, not to mention
    >ridiculously expensive, and the worst part is that it still won't
    >guarentee a job.

    Expensive, yes...hard...?

    Does anyone know if they actually publish the pass rates? First,
    second, third try, etc? That's the only way to assess if the tests are
    hard, I think.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Mar 6, 2004
  4. Ken

    ap Guest

    The issue I see is that certs are devalued by those that just memorize
    questions and answers. So why is it hard to find jobs even with certs?
    Because all of the comptia stuff is advertised on every braindump, and
    idiots are applying for jobs they are not qualified to have. Think about
    this. You could pass A+ without ever looking inside a box, let alone using
    one. This is why braindumps hurt us all. There is a reason the tests are
    tough, they should have value and show a high level of knowledge on the
    tested subject.

    ap, Mar 6, 2004
  5. On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 21:36:33 -0600, wayne62682
    <> wrote:

    >That's very true. But someone who actually knows how to repair PCs, but
    >has difficulty with the questions asked on the exam (I've heard that
    >some of the exams ask very obsure questions that have no relevance, or
    >in the case of A+ require memorization for things that should be looked
    >up) shouldn't get bashed if they have to use a braindump to avoid
    >paying $145 multiple times for the test.

    So if the test doesn't evaluate the person's competency, rather, it
    evaluates the ability to regurgitate information, what is at least one
    conclusion that can be drawn?

    >For example, I would never consider using a braindump to get my MCSE,
    >because I DON'T know how to plan and design a Windows network
    >infrastructure (yet). However, if I'm having trouble passing A+ or
    >Network+ (both of which cover topics I'm competant with), I wouldn't
    >hesitate to use a braindump if I needed to, since I could demonstrate
    >the skills to a potential employer.

    We can't expect everyone to follow this (sort of) code of honour of
    yours, though. :)

    >As to how hard the tests are, I'm going by what I've read/heard from
    >others.

    I have no idea what the tests are like now, less than 4 years after
    attaining my A+. Conclusions can be drawn from that also.

    MTCW...they should make the tests less expensive, but require retakes
    every year or two (what is Moore's Law saying these days?). I'm A+
    certified, and have never seen a P4 CPU, or a newer Cerleron, or a
    Duron or Athlon. Granted, as a trained electronics technologist (sp?),
    I do know that it is appropriate to consult references before doing
    anything, but when the clock is ticking, every minute wasted counts.
    Of course...the wasted minutes turn into seconds when you can use the
    same information for subsequent repairs...

    Tom

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Mar 6, 2004
  6. Ken

    Guest

    I used exam cram by preplogic and passed in the high 700s. This was by
    far the easiest test I have had to prepare for.

    Ken wrote:

    >Does anyone know any braindump that supports the new A+ test
    >and is testking a real braindump

    , Mar 6, 2004