  1. Tariq

    Tariq Guest

    Where can I find braindumps on 70-290
    Tariq, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Tariq

    bob Guest

    was talking 2 your mumie last night she said she had some
    but you had you have to suck her c@~k to get them

    bob, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Tariq

    Mike Guest

    Mike, Feb 9, 2004
  4. Tariq

    Mike Guest

    Mike, Feb 9, 2004
  5. Tariq

    showgun Guest

    what is going on here, dont people want to learn anymore
    and dont you people relised that by useing tyhese
    brainbumps your not acualy learning anything you might
    pass the test and get a bit of paper that says mcse but
    you have no skills. copon people your not in primary
    school learning for your maths test here

    showgun, Feb 9, 2004
  6. "Tariq" <> wrote in message
    > Where can I find braindumps on 70-290

    Michael C. Phelp has the best dumps you can find. And he works for Microsoft
    (How can you beat that)! Email him at and let him know
    you are looking for dumps on the 70-290.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Feb 9, 2004
  7. Why are we feeding the troll...........
    =?Utf-8?B?dGVjaGdscg==?=, Feb 9, 2004
  8. Tariq

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Politician Spock wrote:
    > "Tariq" <> wrote in message
    >> Where can I find braindumps on 70-290

    > Michael C. Phelp has the best dumps you can find. And he works for
    > Microsoft (How can you beat that)! Email him at
    > and let him know you are looking for dumps on the 70-290.

    Another good source for brain dumps is from Thomas C. Tips at microsoft.
    You might want to e-mail him at and likewise let him
    know that you're looking for some great braindumps.
    Bill Hileman, Feb 9, 2004
  9. Tariq

    Bill Hileman Guest

    A br@indump requester is not necessarily a troll, just an idiot.
    Bill Hileman, Feb 9, 2004
  10. Tariq

    Brat Guest

    lol what's with the name?

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 9, 2004
  11. Tariq

    Brat Guest

    hey where have you been woman??

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 9, 2004
  12. "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > lol what's with the name?

    Maybe he ran out of signatures?

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Feb 9, 2004
  13. Tariq

    David Guest

    Showgun,

    You are correct in saying that people don't learn if they
    just study the braindumps, but you may be taken more
    seriously if you learn correct grammer and how to type.

    David, Feb 9, 2004
  14. Tariq

    kpg Guest

    i agree wif david you shood try more harder.
    kpg, Feb 9, 2004
  15. Tariq

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Showgun,
    >
    > You are correct in saying that people don't learn if they
    > just study the braindumps, but you may be taken more
    > seriously if you learn correct grammer and how to type.

    Try again.

    Modify it as such:

    You are correct in saying that people don't learn if they just study the
    br@indumps; however, you may be taken more seriously if you learn proper
    grammar and how to type properly.

    You see, he must already know how to type, for he posted his message.
    Whether he knows how to type *properly* or not is in question. So the
    adverb "properly" must be added to clarify what, exactly, you are talking
    about. In addition, the semicolon breaks up your long sentences into two
    pseudo-sentences. They are two separate thoughts, so they must be split.
    But they are not so distinct as to require separate sentences (although you
    could have used two sentences). This is where the semicolon comes into
    play.

    Lastly, you misspelled "grammar". There is no "e" in grammar.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "pot, kettle. kettle, pot. thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 9, 2004
  16. >A br@indump requester is not necessarily a troll, just an idiot.

    But is definitely an assfucker.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2004
  17. Tariq

    showgun Guest

    you ruined my point ther me dont give about "grammer"
    thats way dident do high scool and i work wit computers
    not in english class and maybe were im from thats how we
    use our grammer every time i post u critic's please leave
    me alone

    showgun, Feb 10, 2004
  18. Thanks, Ken. I've always wondered about the proper use of a semicolon. English has never been my strong point.
    =?Utf-8?B?Y29ubmVyMTcy?=, May 8, 2004
  19. Tariq

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Y29ubmVyMTcy?= <> wrote in

    > Thanks, Ken. I've always wondered about the proper use of a semicolon.
    > English has never been my strong point.

    "I took a dump behind your garage; however, i did not kick your dog."

    how's that for proper use of the semi-colon?

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, May 8, 2004
  20. Tariq

    Tim Kettring Guest

    "conner172" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks, Ken. I've always wondered about the proper use of a semicolon.

    English has never been my strong point.

    Tu habla espaniol ? En francais ?
    Tim Kettring, May 8, 2004