    You idiots who say braindumps are cheating are idiots! Keep talking
    but your full of shit. Legally and ethically!
    , Aug 23, 2004

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > You idiots who say braindumps are cheating are idiots! Keep talking
    > but your full of shit. Legally and ethically!

    You go ahead - less competition for the ones who LEARN the required
    knowledge...
    Tamar Solutions, Aug 23, 2004

  3. Sierraman Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > You idiots who say braindumps are cheating are idiots! Keep talking
    > but your full of shit. Legally and ethically!

    Braindumps can be a useful training aid, but marginal at best. While some
    have used them as a short cut to become successful, at some point along the
    way, you will have to fill in the gaps. Others who seem to do quite well in
    school, and have learned the material fairly well, sometimes still have
    trouble passing exams for various reasons, and used the dumps to pass the
    tests. The bottom line is when you get a job, you will need to (put out) to
    a reasonble degree until you gain experience. I wouldn't put too much faith
    in these dumps, but rather look at your courses and your books, classes, as
    huge braindumps. You will be much better off.
    Sierraman, Aug 23, 2004
  4. On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 04:24:17 GMT, Michael <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> You idiots who say braindumps are cheating are idiots! Keep talking
    >> but your full of ****. Legally and ethically!
    >>

    >Um, legally it's against most the policy of most vendors. Ethically
    >it's reprehensible.
    >
    >It's also pointless, like trying to memorize a ham radio question pool.
    > Much easier just to learn the stupid material.
    >
    >michael

    I once talked with a security guard who complained to me that she
    wanted to get her ham licence in order to use the ham radio in some of
    her job settings, but she had failed the exam. She thought that there
    were certain things (mainly the electronics, math, the understanding
    of the underlying principles) that she shouldn't have to be tested on,
    since she had no desire to make full use of the equipment. She may
    have had a small point, but...until the powers that be would agree to
    implement a dumbed-down version of the licence for specialty usage,
    she was SOL. C'est la vie, je pense?

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Aug 23, 2004
  5. Bill Gates Guest

    On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 04:24:17 GMT, Michael <> wrote:

    >It's also pointless, like trying to memorize a ham radio question pool.
    > Much easier just to learn the stupid material.

    Gee wonder how you would do something like that?

    Maybe LOOK AT SOME QUESTIONS??
    Bill Gates, Aug 24, 2004
  6. JJW Guest

    "Sierraman" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    > > You idiots who say braindumps are cheating are idiots! Keep talking
    > > but your full of shit. Legally and ethically!

    > Braindumps can be a useful training aid, but marginal at best. While some
    > have used them as a short cut to become successful, at some point along

    the
    > way, you will have to fill in the gaps. Others who seem to do quite well

    in
    > school, and have learned the material fairly well, sometimes still have
    > trouble passing exams for various reasons, and used the dumps to pass the
    > tests. The bottom line is when you get a job, you will need to (put out)

    > a reasonble degree until you gain experience. I wouldn't put too much

    faith
    > in these dumps, but rather look at your courses and your books, classes,

    as
    > huge braindumps. You will be much better off.

    I agree, braindumps are useful training aids. I do not use brainduimps to
    learn tho. What I do is first, I read through a course or a book, and then
    try to get as much handons experience with the material as I can. The
    things that I don't understand I ask people about or google. Once I feel I
    have sufficiently learned the material, I go to a braindump site and look at
    the questions, and see if I know the stuff. Any question I don't know the
    answer to, I look up. for instance, if I was studying about A+, and got a
    question about SCSI, and I didn't know the answer, I would look up
    information about SCSI devices, until I knew and UNDERSTOOD the answer.
    Once I know the answer to every or almost every question on the braindump,
    it is time to take the test. Basically, I use braindumps to tell me what
    areas I need to study.

    JJW
    JJW, Aug 24, 2004
  7. Bill Guest

    I checked out a braindump prior to taking the A+. I found it so riddled
    with errors that anything I didn't already know had to be treated as
    suspect. Just because the dumper remembered several questions does not
    mean he got them right! Anyone who memorizes a braindump without
    verifying each answer is wasting time.

    There is no substitute for knowing the material.

    Bill, Aug 24, 2004
  8. LadyTech Guest

    wrote:

    > You idiots who say braindumps are cheating are idiots! Keep talking
    > but your full of shit. Legally and ethically!

    Oh they are legal? That is not the impression I got when I read
    CompTIA's agreement.
    LadyTech, Aug 25, 2004
  9. TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 24, 2004 "LadyTech" blathered:

    >> You idiots who say braindumps are cheating are idiots! Keep talking
    >> but your full of shit. Legally and ethically!
    >>

    > Oh they are legal? That is not the impression I got when I read
    > CompTIA's agreement.

    *golf clap*

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 25, 2004
  10. On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:54:45 GMT, Michael <> wrote:

    >LadyTech wrote:
    >
    >> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>On Aug 24, 2004 "LadyTech" blathered:

    >> talking

    >I heard future Comptia tests will use a brainwipe ala "Paycheck."
    >
    >michael

    I think someone already used one on me, only it was a little bit more
    all-encompassing one.

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Aug 26, 2004
  11. G W Guest

    either way the truth will come out when you try to do the work if it's
    cheating.

    G W, Oct 30, 2004