Braindumps – Good/Bad?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by MiniMe, Aug 23, 2005.

  1. MiniMe

    MiniMe Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    I can see I'm not going to win this one .. so appologies all round .. I
    really did think that they were only a set of free internet questions that
    bore some relevance to the exams .. I consider myself told!

    --
    Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!

    MiniMe, Aug 23, 2005

  2. MiniMe

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    ME wrote:
    > he works 18 hrs a day, he eats, he sleeps at the job site.
    >
    > you don't want to do that.

    I do that now. I want my money.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Aug 23, 2005

  3. MiniMe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    who are you?

    Consultant, Aug 23, 2005
  4. MiniMe

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    MiniMe <> rambled:

    > I can see I'm not going to win this one .. so appologies all round ..
    > I really did think that they were only a set of free internet
    > questions that bore some relevance to the exams .. I consider myself
    > told!

    and even though the battle was won
    i feel like we lost it
    i spent so much energy on it
    honestly i'm exhausted

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com graduated two years early.

    Briscobar, Aug 23, 2005
  5. MiniMe

    ME Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    old pal
    ;)

    ME, Aug 23, 2005
  6. MiniMe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    hmmm

    Consultant, Aug 23, 2005
  7. Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    Amy still keeping her head low.... :D

    Did anyone recommend a good book/exam engine to learn from???

    AmyAmandaAllen, Aug 23, 2005
  8. MiniMe

    Rosie Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    Dear Minime
    i'm sorry for all the abuse thrown at you by inconsiderate people who think
    abuse is the only way to express their disagreement. I must say i was shoked
    by some of the posts especially the name-calling.
    take care
    Rosie

    Rosie, Aug 27, 2005
  9. MiniMe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    how are your 5 sisters?

    Consultant, Aug 29, 2005
  10. MiniMe

    JaR Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?= spewed across
    the ether:

    > Dear Minime
    > i'm sorry for all the abuse thrown at you by inconsiderate people who
    > think abuse is the only way to express their disagreement. I must say
    > i was shoked by some of the posts especially the name-calling.
    > take care
    > Rosie

    *Sob*

    You're right! We are so sorry. Thank you for pointing out the error of our
    ways. Oh, how will I ever live with the horror of what I have done to that
    poor, deluded assfucking cheater. Oh the humanity...eh?

    I wasn't one of the guilty parties this time?

    Nevermind.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Aug 29, 2005
  11. MiniMe

    T-Bone Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    "MiniMe" <> wrote
    > I can see I'm not going to win this one .. so appologies all round .. I
    > really did think that they were only a set of free internet questions that
    > bore some relevance to the exams .. I consider myself told!

    Makes me feel good all over to see you have been saved from the evils of
    braindumps.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Aug 29, 2005
  12. MiniMe

    Rosie Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    oh hello how are your 5 brothers? maybe they can hook-up with my sisters

    Rosie, Aug 29, 2005
  13. MiniMe

    Rosie Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    hello psychos. i didn't know you people are still interested in this post.
    maybe i'll wait a little bit longer before i send my sympathy to Minime.
    adiós amigos
    Rosie

    Rosie, Aug 29, 2005
  14. MiniMe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    nicely manicured ;-)

    Consultant, Aug 29, 2005
  15. Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    Rosie wrote:
    > hello psychos. i didn't know you people are still interested in this post.
    > maybe i'll wait a little bit longer before i send my sympathy to Minime.
    > adiós amigos
    > Rosie
    >
    > "JaR" wrote:
    >

    >>In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?= spewed across
    >>the ether:
    >>

    >>>Dear Minime
    >>>i'm sorry for all the abuse thrown at you by inconsiderate people who
    >>>think abuse is the only way to express their disagreement. I must say
    >>>i was shoked by some of the posts especially the name-calling.
    >>>take care
    >>>Rosie

    >>*Sob*
    >>
    >>You're right! We are so sorry. Thank you for pointing out the error of our
    >>ways. Oh, how will I ever live with the horror of what I have done to that
    >>poor, deluded assfucking cheater. Oh the humanity...eh?
    >>
    >>I wasn't one of the guilty parties this time?
    >>
    >>Nevermind.
    >>
    >>--
    >>JaR
    >>Thug 10110
    >>MCNGP.com

    Hi Rosie,

    I don't think you'll ever wait long enough. As you'll see by the
    replies to your post (when they come), every time they see something new
    from you, they'll flame you some more. I would just give up on this
    thread, and move on....................

    --
    Patrick Dickey <>
    http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com

    Patrick Dickey, Sep 3, 2005
  16. MiniMe

    ccie20403

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Do whatever you want to do. You think braindumps will help you, then by all means, good luck with them. It's a dog eat dog world. Stick to your guns, don't let a few grumpy old certs push you around.

    ccie20403, Sep 13, 2010