Braindumps – Good/Bad?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by MiniMe, Aug 23, 2005.

  1. MiniMe

    MiniMe Guest

    Sorry James, I like them! Anything used appropriately is a good thing!

    If you’ve done your study, completed the practice questions in the books,
    used Transender or another practice test engine, and still want more, then
    braindumps are it, we haven’t all got a limitless supply of money. The
    braindumps I look at are not exact copies of the exam questions (yes that
    would be cheating!) I don’t care what they say on the sites .. they are not
    like the real thing but a lot are relevant to the level you need to pass the
    exams. I use them to check my knowledge only.

    These dumps are written by other exam takers and therefore, can easily be
    wrong. Which I also think is a good thing! If I see an answer to a question
    that I disagree with I check it out, which can highlight areas I need extra
    study in. Sometimes I’m wrong but sometimes I’m right and their answer is
    wrong. If you use anything in the correct way it can be useful when taking
    these exams. And lets not forget .. they ARE FREE!

    Maybe I’m being naïve, but don’t automatically assume they are questions
    that are going to be on the exams .. no matter what they say on the web
    sites, in my experience this is just not the case. Also, if someone just
    remembered the braindumps there is not a chance in hell that they would pass
    any Microsoft exam IMHO

    Any other thoughts? or is it just because you want people to keep paying up!
    OK pretty 1 sided I know:)

    --
    Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!
     
    MiniMe, Aug 23, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. MiniMe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    you, sir, are an ass


    "MiniMe" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Sorry James, I like them! Anything used appropriately is a good thing!
    >
    > If you've done your study, completed the practice questions in the books,
    > used Transender or another practice test engine, and still want more, then
    > braindumps are it, we haven't all got a limitless supply of money. The
    > braindumps I look at are not exact copies of the exam questions (yes that
    > would be cheating!) I don't care what they say on the sites .. they are
    > not
    > like the real thing but a lot are relevant to the level you need to pass
    > the
    > exams. I use them to check my knowledge only.
    >
    > These dumps are written by other exam takers and therefore, can easily be
    > wrong. Which I also think is a good thing! If I see an answer to a
    > question
    > that I disagree with I check it out, which can highlight areas I need
    > extra
    > study in. Sometimes I'm wrong but sometimes I'm right and their answer is
    > wrong. If you use anything in the correct way it can be useful when
    > taking
    > these exams. And lets not forget .. they ARE FREE!
    >
    > Maybe I'm being naïve, but don't automatically assume they are questions
    > that are going to be on the exams .. no matter what they say on the web
    > sites, in my experience this is just not the case. Also, if someone just
    > remembered the braindumps there is not a chance in hell that they would
    > pass
    > any Microsoft exam IMHO
    >
    > Any other thoughts? or is it just because you want people to keep paying
    > up!
    > OK pretty 1 sided I know:)
    >
    > --
    > Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!
     
    Consultant, Aug 23, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. MiniMe

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    <BS snipped>

    I'm not sure if you're trolling or are in fact the dumbest MF that ever
    posted to usenet.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    Some people are like a Slinky.
    Not good for much but still fun to push down a flight of stairs.
     
    CBIC, Aug 23, 2005
    #3
  4. MiniMe

    MiniMe Guest

    Well now ... u guys must really know your stuff!!! I'm sure you have got all
    the answers to all the exams and have checked every braindump to see that the
    answers are right or wrong ... I on the other hand have better things to do.
    Or maybe you all are lemings and took up what other people were saying rather
    then making up your own mind! because its not the cool thing to say.

    Never mind, maybe you do know and if so how? if you have never looked at
    them yourself! Gossip is easy boys!

    --
    Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!


    "MiniMe" wrote:

    > Sorry James, I like them! Anything used appropriately is a good thing!
    >
    > If you’ve done your study, completed the practice questions in the books,
    > used Transender or another practice test engine, and still want more, then
    > braindumps are it, we haven’t all got a limitless supply of money. The
    > braindumps I look at are not exact copies of the exam questions (yes that
    > would be cheating!) I don’t care what they say on the sites .. they are not
    > like the real thing but a lot are relevant to the level you need to pass the
    > exams. I use them to check my knowledge only.
    >
    > These dumps are written by other exam takers and therefore, can easily be
    > wrong. Which I also think is a good thing! If I see an answer to a question
    > that I disagree with I check it out, which can highlight areas I need extra
    > study in. Sometimes I’m wrong but sometimes I’m right and their answer is
    > wrong. If you use anything in the correct way it can be useful when taking
    > these exams. And lets not forget .. they ARE FREE!
    >
    > Maybe I’m being naïve, but don’t automatically assume they are questions
    > that are going to be on the exams .. no matter what they say on the web
    > sites, in my experience this is just not the case. Also, if someone just
    > remembered the braindumps there is not a chance in hell that they would pass
    > any Microsoft exam IMHO
    >
    > Any other thoughts? or is it just because you want people to keep paying up!
    > OK pretty 1 sided I know:)
    >
    > --
    > Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!
     
    MiniMe, Aug 23, 2005
    #4
  5. MiniMe

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    <more BS snipped>

    Troll.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    Some people are like a Slinky.
    Not good for much but still fun to push down a flight of stairs.
     
    CBIC, Aug 23, 2005
    #5
  6. MiniMe

    MiniMe Guest

    I’d just like to add if Frisbee is right and most of the dumps do provide
    original Microsoft questions but the answers are wrong how the F*! do people
    get to pass by only memorising the dumps unless they understand the questions
    and have studied for the answers ..Also, .. not to put too finer point on it,
    I thought Microsoft had very large pool of questions that are then weighted
    and randomly associated to each exam, thus, no exam is ever going to be the
    same as any other.

    I will concede your points if and only if it is proved to me they are true
    Microsoft questions. Which up until this point I personally haven’t seen

    --
    Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!


    "MiniMe" wrote:

    > Well now ... u guys must really know your stuff!!! I'm sure you have got all
    > the answers to all the exams and have checked every braindump to see that the
    > answers are right or wrong ... I on the other hand have better things to do.
    > Or maybe you all are lemings and took up what other people were saying rather
    > then making up your own mind! because its not the cool thing to say.
    >
    > Never mind, maybe you do know and if so how? if you have never looked at
    > them yourself! Gossip is easy boys!
    >
    > --
    > Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!
    >
    >
    > "MiniMe" wrote:
    >
    > > Sorry James, I like them! Anything used appropriately is a good thing!
    > >
    > > If you’ve done your study, completed the practice questions in the books,
    > > used Transender or another practice test engine, and still want more, then
    > > braindumps are it, we haven’t all got a limitless supply of money. The
    > > braindumps I look at are not exact copies of the exam questions (yes that
    > > would be cheating!) I don’t care what they say on the sites .. they are not
    > > like the real thing but a lot are relevant to the level you need to pass the
    > > exams. I use them to check my knowledge only.
    > >
    > > These dumps are written by other exam takers and therefore, can easily be
    > > wrong. Which I also think is a good thing! If I see an answer to a question
    > > that I disagree with I check it out, which can highlight areas I need extra
    > > study in. Sometimes I’m wrong but sometimes I’m right and their answer is
    > > wrong. If you use anything in the correct way it can be useful when taking
    > > these exams. And lets not forget .. they ARE FREE!
    > >
    > > Maybe I’m being naïve, but don’t automatically assume they are questions
    > > that are going to be on the exams .. no matter what they say on the web
    > > sites, in my experience this is just not the case. Also, if someone just
    > > remembered the braindumps there is not a chance in hell that they would pass
    > > any Microsoft exam IMHO
    > >
    > > Any other thoughts? or is it just because you want people to keep paying up!
    > > OK pretty 1 sided I know:)
    > >
    > > --
    > > Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!
     
    MiniMe, Aug 23, 2005
    #6
  7. MiniMe

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    "MiniMe" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Well now ... u guys must really know your stuff!!! I'm sure you have got

    all
    > the answers to all the exams and have checked every braindump to see that

    the
    > answers are right or wrong ... I on the other hand have better things to

    do.
    > Or maybe you all are lemings and took up what other people were saying

    rather
    > then making up your own mind! because its not the cool thing to say.
    >
    > Never mind, maybe you do know and if so how? if you have never looked at
    > them yourself! Gossip is easy boys!
    >


    You live in a delusional world that is filled with pretty pink flowers
    and fluffy bunnies if you think that br@indumps don't cause problems.
    These br@indumps and those that support them are the reason that our certs
    have lost their value and credibility in most of the IT world. Too many
    assfvcking, br@indumping , cheaters have come in saying I have my
    MCSA/MCSE and then proceeded to demonstrate that they can't pour
    piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

    We recently let one of those weinies have opportunities to exlpore his
    career options elsewhere. He literally wiped our internet server off the
    net because of his clueless bumbling. He then tried to blame the senior
    network admin for the crash. Just before he left, I asked him what he
    used to study for his tests and he mentioned several known br@indumps
    as his main study source. I then asked him if he had any practical
    experience and he admitted to none, but that he did "embelish" his resume
    and wasn't totally up front about it in his interview to help him get a job.
    Not only was he dishonest about getting his cert but he also lied to get a
    job
    he didn't deserve.

    I managed to pass all the tests for my cert in 6 weeks, without resorting
    to
    cheating, by using the approved materials and study guides, having a number
    of years experience, and using my own equipment and lab to pratice those
    tasks that I wasn't already familiar with. I also had a lot of personal
    spare
    time to study. I didn't need a br@indump to help me study or any of that
    rot that you spout as a justification for using them. I just worked until I
    knew
    my material and was able to apply the knowledge correctly. I am also very
    aware of my limits and skills and when I interview for a position I DO NOT
    lie
    about what I can or cannot do. I may lose the opportunity for that
    particular job,
    but I would rather lose that opportunity, than lie, get caught and be fired
    because I lied.

    Of all the skills and character traits you have, one of the most important
    ones
    you can bring to an employer is your integrity. If you cheat to get your
    cert
    then you are blowing your chance to demonstrate your integrity and you are
    starting your employment with a big fat lie. Not a good way to start.

    You might want to think about that.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
     
    LnkWizard, Aug 23, 2005
    #7
  8. MiniMe

    MiniMe Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    To: CBIC

    If you read my origional message to AmyAmandaAllan you would see that I
    clearly stated to her that study and Transender were here first ports of
    call. I’m sorry if you need to label people with differing opinions. Never
    mind is easier to dismiss people that way isn’t it?

    --
    Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!


    "CBIC" wrote:

    > <more BS snipped>
    >
    > Troll.
    > --
    > aka
    > Doom MCNGP #38
    > Some people are like a Slinky.
    > Not good for much but still fun to push down a flight of stairs.
    >
    >
    >
    >
     
    MiniMe, Aug 23, 2005
    #8
  9. MiniMe

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    Never mind is easier to dismiss people that way isn't it?
    >


    Sure is. You A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    Some people are like a Slinky.
    Not good for much but still fun to push down a flight of stairs.
     
    CBIC, Aug 23, 2005
    #9
  10. MiniMe

    MiniMe Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    OK LinkWizark

    I totally agree That if by some miracle someone gets their MCSA/MCSE by
    PURELY studying braindumps they are an idiot and a cheat. It is clear that
    they won’t be able to do any serious network/server administration or
    management. But (and I feel like a stuck record here) that’s NOT what I
    said. I said it’s a useful final resource AFTER you have studied, gone
    through all the books resources and maybe done Transender. I am truly sorry
    to hear that this has in fact happened in your organisation, but you do get
    idiots in all walks of life. And yes I can see that this would be damaging
    to the rest of us who are getting legitimate results. I would at this stage
    say I have only ever looked at them for final confirmation of my readiness
    for taking the exams. And that was my one and only point. After all the
    questions cannot be trusted.

    For your clarity, I am a newbee to this site and rarely get involved in
    discussions, I’m sorry that this was such a contentious issue and won’t bring
    it up again. I will say there was no need for all the personal abuse though.
    I thought sites like these were designed for people to voice opinions and
    get serious answers/discussions or else what are we here for? Difficult
    questions are non the less relevant to our community, and somebody has to
    bring them up.

    --
    Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!


    "LnkWizard" wrote:

    > "MiniMe" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > Well now ... u guys must really know your stuff!!! I'm sure you have got

    > all
    > > the answers to all the exams and have checked every braindump to see that

    > the
    > > answers are right or wrong ... I on the other hand have better things to

    > do.
    > > Or maybe you all are lemings and took up what other people were saying

    > rather
    > > then making up your own mind! because its not the cool thing to say.
    > >
    > > Never mind, maybe you do know and if so how? if you have never looked at
    > > them yourself! Gossip is easy boys!
    > >

    >
    > You live in a delusional world that is filled with pretty pink flowers
    > and fluffy bunnies if you think that br@indumps don't cause problems.
    > These br@indumps and those that support them are the reason that our certs
    > have lost their value and credibility in most of the IT world. Too many
    > assfvcking, br@indumping , cheaters have come in saying I have my
    > MCSA/MCSE and then proceeded to demonstrate that they can't pour
    > piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.
    >
    > We recently let one of those weinies have opportunities to exlpore his
    > career options elsewhere. He literally wiped our internet server off the
    > net because of his clueless bumbling. He then tried to blame the senior
    > network admin for the crash. Just before he left, I asked him what he
    > used to study for his tests and he mentioned several known br@indumps
    > as his main study source. I then asked him if he had any practical
    > experience and he admitted to none, but that he did "embelish" his resume
    > and wasn't totally up front about it in his interview to help him get a job.
    > Not only was he dishonest about getting his cert but he also lied to get a
    > job
    > he didn't deserve.
    >
    > I managed to pass all the tests for my cert in 6 weeks, without resorting
    > to
    > cheating, by using the approved materials and study guides, having a number
    > of years experience, and using my own equipment and lab to pratice those
    > tasks that I wasn't already familiar with. I also had a lot of personal
    > spare
    > time to study. I didn't need a br@indump to help me study or any of that
    > rot that you spout as a justification for using them. I just worked until I
    > knew
    > my material and was able to apply the knowledge correctly. I am also very
    > aware of my limits and skills and when I interview for a position I DO NOT
    > lie
    > about what I can or cannot do. I may lose the opportunity for that
    > particular job,
    > but I would rather lose that opportunity, than lie, get caught and be fired
    > because I lied.
    >
    > Of all the skills and character traits you have, one of the most important
    > ones
    > you can bring to an employer is your integrity. If you cheat to get your
    > cert
    > then you are blowing your chance to demonstrate your integrity and you are
    > starting your employment with a big fat lie. Not a good way to start.
    >
    > You might want to think about that.
    >
    > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5
    >
    > http://www.mcngp.com
    > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"
    > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    >
    >
    >
    >
     
    MiniMe, Aug 23, 2005
    #10
  11. MiniMe

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    You still missed the message, either I did not make myself clear or
    there is a "lack of understanding" issue going on here. Let's see
    if this clears it up.

    Cheating is still cheating no matter what. As a former instructor, I
    dropped
    the hammer on anyone I caught cheating in my classes. I didn't care
    if they were the most studious person or the laziest. If they cheated, they
    failed,
    end of debate.

    It does not matter how you get your training or how you check the
    knowledge
    you've gained, if it used for cheating, then you are cheating. It does not
    matter
    if the answers are correct, it does not matter if they duplicate the
    questions
    accurately if the item used is designed to cheat on a test, it is still
    cheating.
    If you use a source that is an acknowledged device for cheating, (such as
    a br@indump), then you are cheating and you have violated the integrity
    of the certification process and do not deserve the certification you are
    after.

    Have I made my point or are you going to be obstinate?


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    "MiniMe" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > OK LinkWizark
    >
    > I totally agree That if by some miracle someone gets their MCSA/MCSE by
    > PURELY studying braindumps they are an idiot and a cheat. It is clear

    that
    > they won't be able to do any serious network/server administration or
    > management. But (and I feel like a stuck record here) that's NOT what I
    > said. I said it's a useful final resource AFTER you have studied, gone
    > through all the books resources and maybe done Transender. I am truly

    sorry
    > to hear that this has in fact happened in your organisation, but you do

    get
    > idiots in all walks of life. And yes I can see that this would be

    damaging
    > to the rest of us who are getting legitimate results. I would at this

    stage
    > say I have only ever looked at them for final confirmation of my readiness
    > for taking the exams. And that was my one and only point. After all the
    > questions cannot be trusted.
    >
    > For your clarity, I am a newbee to this site and rarely get involved in
    > discussions, I'm sorry that this was such a contentious issue and won't

    bring
    > it up again. I will say there was no need for all the personal abuse

    though.
    > I thought sites like these were designed for people to voice opinions and
    > get serious answers/discussions or else what are we here for? Difficult
    > questions are non the less relevant to our community, and somebody has to
    > bring them up.
    >
    > --
    > Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!
    >
    >
    > "LnkWizard" wrote:
    >
    > > "MiniMe" <> wrote in message
    > > news:...
    > > > Well now ... u guys must really know your stuff!!! I'm sure you have

    got
    > > all
    > > > the answers to all the exams and have checked every braindump to see

    that
    > > the
    > > > answers are right or wrong ... I on the other hand have better things

    to
    > > do.
    > > > Or maybe you all are lemings and took up what other people were saying

    > > rather
    > > > then making up your own mind! because its not the cool thing to say.
    > > >
    > > > Never mind, maybe you do know and if so how? if you have never looked

    at
    > > > them yourself! Gossip is easy boys!
    > > >

    > >
    > > You live in a delusional world that is filled with pretty pink flowers
    > > and fluffy bunnies if you think that br@indumps don't cause problems.
    > > These br@indumps and those that support them are the reason that our

    certs
    > > have lost their value and credibility in most of the IT world. Too many
    > > assfvcking, br@indumping , cheaters have come in saying I have my
    > > MCSA/MCSE and then proceeded to demonstrate that they can't pour
    > > piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.
    > >
    > > We recently let one of those weinies have opportunities to exlpore his
    > > career options elsewhere. He literally wiped our internet server off

    the
    > > net because of his clueless bumbling. He then tried to blame the senior
    > > network admin for the crash. Just before he left, I asked him what he
    > > used to study for his tests and he mentioned several known br@indumps
    > > as his main study source. I then asked him if he had any practical
    > > experience and he admitted to none, but that he did "embelish" his

    resume
    > > and wasn't totally up front about it in his interview to help him get a

    job.
    > > Not only was he dishonest about getting his cert but he also lied to get

    a
    > > job
    > > he didn't deserve.
    > >
    > > I managed to pass all the tests for my cert in 6 weeks, without

    resorting
    > > to
    > > cheating, by using the approved materials and study guides, having a

    number
    > > of years experience, and using my own equipment and lab to pratice those
    > > tasks that I wasn't already familiar with. I also had a lot of personal
    > > spare
    > > time to study. I didn't need a br@indump to help me study or any of

    that
    > > rot that you spout as a justification for using them. I just worked

    until I
    > > knew
    > > my material and was able to apply the knowledge correctly. I am also

    very
    > > aware of my limits and skills and when I interview for a position I DO

    NOT
    > > lie
    > > about what I can or cannot do. I may lose the opportunity for that
    > > particular job,
    > > but I would rather lose that opportunity, than lie, get caught and be

    fired
    > > because I lied.
    > >
    > > Of all the skills and character traits you have, one of the most

    important
    > > ones
    > > you can bring to an employer is your integrity. If you cheat to get

    your
    > > cert
    > > then you are blowing your chance to demonstrate your integrity and you

    are
    > > starting your employment with a big fat lie. Not a good way to start.
    > >
    > > You might want to think about that.
    > >
    > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5
    > >
    > > http://www.mcngp.com
    > > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"
    > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
     
    LnkWizard, Aug 23, 2005
    #11
  12. MiniMe

    MiniMe Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    Sorry about this but, I don't consider just an extra selection of free
    questions cheating!. If as you say they are original Microsoft questions
    then I'm damn sure Microsoft has the power to remove them and they wouldn't
    be so blatantly accessible, I think its silly to assume they are even that
    close. I agree that if they were it would be cheating and I personally do
    not want anything more to do with them purely through this discussion. Can
    we end this now?
    --
    Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!


    "LnkWizard" wrote:

    > You still missed the message, either I did not make myself clear or
    > there is a "lack of understanding" issue going on here. Let's see
    > if this clears it up.
    >
    > Cheating is still cheating no matter what. As a former instructor, I
    > dropped
    > the hammer on anyone I caught cheating in my classes. I didn't care
    > if they were the most studious person or the laziest. If they cheated, they
    > failed,
    > end of debate.
    >
    > It does not matter how you get your training or how you check the
    > knowledge
    > you've gained, if it used for cheating, then you are cheating. It does not
    > matter
    > if the answers are correct, it does not matter if they duplicate the
    > questions
    > accurately if the item used is designed to cheat on a test, it is still
    > cheating.
    > If you use a source that is an acknowledged device for cheating, (such as
    > a br@indump), then you are cheating and you have violated the integrity
    > of the certification process and do not deserve the certification you are
    > after.
    >
    > Have I made my point or are you going to be obstinate?
    >
    >
    > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5
    >
    > http://www.mcngp.com
    > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"
    > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    >
    > "MiniMe" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > OK LinkWizark
    > >
    > > I totally agree That if by some miracle someone gets their MCSA/MCSE by
    > > PURELY studying braindumps they are an idiot and a cheat. It is clear

    > that
    > > they won't be able to do any serious network/server administration or
    > > management. But (and I feel like a stuck record here) that's NOT what I
    > > said. I said it's a useful final resource AFTER you have studied, gone
    > > through all the books resources and maybe done Transender. I am truly

    > sorry
    > > to hear that this has in fact happened in your organisation, but you do

    > get
    > > idiots in all walks of life. And yes I can see that this would be

    > damaging
    > > to the rest of us who are getting legitimate results. I would at this

    > stage
    > > say I have only ever looked at them for final confirmation of my readiness
    > > for taking the exams. And that was my one and only point. After all the
    > > questions cannot be trusted.
    > >
    > > For your clarity, I am a newbee to this site and rarely get involved in
    > > discussions, I'm sorry that this was such a contentious issue and won't

    > bring
    > > it up again. I will say there was no need for all the personal abuse

    > though.
    > > I thought sites like these were designed for people to voice opinions and
    > > get serious answers/discussions or else what are we here for? Difficult
    > > questions are non the less relevant to our community, and somebody has to
    > > bring them up.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!
    > >
    > >
    > > "LnkWizard" wrote:
    > >
    > > > "MiniMe" <> wrote in message
    > > > news:...
    > > > > Well now ... u guys must really know your stuff!!! I'm sure you have

    > got
    > > > all
    > > > > the answers to all the exams and have checked every braindump to see

    > that
    > > > the
    > > > > answers are right or wrong ... I on the other hand have better things

    > to
    > > > do.
    > > > > Or maybe you all are lemings and took up what other people were saying
    > > > rather
    > > > > then making up your own mind! because its not the cool thing to say.
    > > > >
    > > > > Never mind, maybe you do know and if so how? if you have never looked

    > at
    > > > > them yourself! Gossip is easy boys!
    > > > >
    > > >
    > > > You live in a delusional world that is filled with pretty pink flowers
    > > > and fluffy bunnies if you think that br@indumps don't cause problems.
    > > > These br@indumps and those that support them are the reason that our

    > certs
    > > > have lost their value and credibility in most of the IT world. Too many
    > > > assfvcking, br@indumping , cheaters have come in saying I have my
    > > > MCSA/MCSE and then proceeded to demonstrate that they can't pour
    > > > piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.
    > > >
    > > > We recently let one of those weinies have opportunities to exlpore his
    > > > career options elsewhere. He literally wiped our internet server off

    > the
    > > > net because of his clueless bumbling. He then tried to blame the senior
    > > > network admin for the crash. Just before he left, I asked him what he
    > > > used to study for his tests and he mentioned several known br@indumps
    > > > as his main study source. I then asked him if he had any practical
    > > > experience and he admitted to none, but that he did "embelish" his

    > resume
    > > > and wasn't totally up front about it in his interview to help him get a

    > job.
    > > > Not only was he dishonest about getting his cert but he also lied to get

    > a
    > > > job
    > > > he didn't deserve.
    > > >
    > > > I managed to pass all the tests for my cert in 6 weeks, without

    > resorting
    > > > to
    > > > cheating, by using the approved materials and study guides, having a

    > number
    > > > of years experience, and using my own equipment and lab to pratice those
    > > > tasks that I wasn't already familiar with. I also had a lot of personal
    > > > spare
    > > > time to study. I didn't need a br@indump to help me study or any of

    > that
    > > > rot that you spout as a justification for using them. I just worked

    > until I
    > > > knew
    > > > my material and was able to apply the knowledge correctly. I am also

    > very
    > > > aware of my limits and skills and when I interview for a position I DO

    > NOT
    > > > lie
    > > > about what I can or cannot do. I may lose the opportunity for that
    > > > particular job,
    > > > but I would rather lose that opportunity, than lie, get caught and be

    > fired
    > > > because I lied.
    > > >
    > > > Of all the skills and character traits you have, one of the most

    > important
    > > > ones
    > > > you can bring to an employer is your integrity. If you cheat to get

    > your
    > > > cert
    > > > then you are blowing your chance to demonstrate your integrity and you

    > are
    > > > starting your employment with a big fat lie. Not a good way to start.
    > > >
    > > > You might want to think about that.
    > > >
    > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > > Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5
    > > >
    > > > http://www.mcngp.com
    > > > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"
    > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >

    >
    >
    >
     
    MiniMe, Aug 23, 2005
    #12
  13. MiniMe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    i do know my stuff, thus the reason i make over 150k a year, jagass

    "MiniMe" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Well now ... u guys must really know your stuff!!! I'm sure you have got
    > all
    > the answers to all the exams and have checked every braindump to see that
    > the
    > answers are right or wrong ... I on the other hand have better things to
    > do.
    > Or maybe you all are lemings and took up what other people were saying
    > rather
    > then making up your own mind! because its not the cool thing to say.
    >
    > Never mind, maybe you do know and if so how? if you have never looked at
    > them yourself! Gossip is easy boys!
    >
    > --
    > Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!
    >
    >
    > "MiniMe" wrote:
    >
    >> Sorry James, I like them! Anything used appropriately is a good thing!
    >>
    >> If you've done your study, completed the practice questions in the books,
    >> used Transender or another practice test engine, and still want more,
    >> then
    >> braindumps are it, we haven't all got a limitless supply of money. The
    >> braindumps I look at are not exact copies of the exam questions (yes that
    >> would be cheating!) I don't care what they say on the sites .. they are
    >> not
    >> like the real thing but a lot are relevant to the level you need to pass
    >> the
    >> exams. I use them to check my knowledge only.
    >>
    >> These dumps are written by other exam takers and therefore, can easily be
    >> wrong. Which I also think is a good thing! If I see an answer to a
    >> question
    >> that I disagree with I check it out, which can highlight areas I need
    >> extra
    >> study in. Sometimes I'm wrong but sometimes I'm right and their answer
    >> is
    >> wrong. If you use anything in the correct way it can be useful when
    >> taking
    >> these exams. And lets not forget .. they ARE FREE!
    >>
    >> Maybe I'm being naïve, but don't automatically assume they are questions
    >> that are going to be on the exams .. no matter what they say on the web
    >> sites, in my experience this is just not the case. Also, if someone just
    >> remembered the braindumps there is not a chance in hell that they would
    >> pass
    >> any Microsoft exam IMHO
    >>
    >> Any other thoughts? or is it just because you want people to keep paying
    >> up!
    >> OK pretty 1 sided I know:)
    >>
    >> --
    >> Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!
     
    Consultant, Aug 23, 2005
    #13
  14. MiniMe

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    > I've never been to China, but I'm pretty sure it's there.

    You're foolin' yourself.
     
    Jtyc, Aug 23, 2005
    #14
  15. MiniMe

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    > But (and I feel like a stuck record here) that's NOT what I
    > said. I said it's a useful final resource AFTER you have studied, gone
    > through all the books resources and maybe done Transender.


    If truly know the material, you don't need braindumps.
     
    Jtyc, Aug 23, 2005
    #15
  16. MiniMe

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    MiniMe wrote:
    > Sorry about this but, I don't consider just an extra selection of free
    > questions cheating!. If as you say they are original Microsoft
    > questions then I'm damn sure Microsoft has the power to remove them
    > and they wouldn't be so blatantly accessible, I think its silly to
    > assume they are even that close. I agree that if they were it would
    > be cheating and I personally do not want anything more to do with
    > them purely through this discussion. Can we end this now?


    It has been posted here by many cheaters that "There were several questions
    on the test that were on the testking" they had used. To me, that is proof
    that they have actual test questions. If you want to end this, stop arguing.
    You will not win this one.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    Some people are like a Slinky.
    Not good for much but still fun to push down a flight of stairs.
     
    CBIC, Aug 23, 2005
    #16
  17. MiniMe

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    Consultant wrote:
    > i do know my stuff, thus the reason i make over 150k a year, jagass
    >


    Hey I know my stuff too but I don't make nearly that you bastage. Can you
    put in a good word for me. Relocation is no problem. Winter is on the way.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    Some people are like a Slinky.
    Not good for much but still fun to push down a flight of stairs.
     
    CBIC, Aug 23, 2005
    #17
  18. MiniMe

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    MiniMe <> rambled:
    >
    > OK LinkWizark
    >
    > I totally agree That if by some miracle someone gets their MCSA/MCSE
    > by PURELY studying braindumps they are an idiot and a cheat. It is
    > clear that they won't be able to do any serious network/server
    > administration or management. But (and I feel like a stuck record
    > here) that's NOT what I said. I said it's a useful final resource
    > AFTER you have studied, gone through all the books resources and
    > maybe done Transender.


    So the fact that you cheat AFTER you've studied properly means it's not
    cheating? Come on, dude.

    I always use this analogy, but it's a decent one:
    Say you're in high school, junior high, whatever, and you're presented with
    the opportunity to get the answers for tomorrow's test. You sieze the
    opportunity, swiping the answers from the teacher's desk. You'd agree that's
    cheating, right? So in your current situation, you're presented with the
    opportunity to get the answers to tomorrow's 70-270 or whatever. You take
    the opportunity, downloading the TestKings (without paying for them - IOW,
    stealing them). Despite the fact that you studied by reading and practice
    with a test environment, this is still cheating. The fact that you used
    books and servers and whatnot prior to getting the questions does not negate
    the fact that you're a cheater.

    What you are is the worst kind of cheater. You're either an ignorant cheater
    or a lying cheater. Either one is worse than an "honest" cheater.


    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com's milkshake is better than yours.
     
    Briscobar, Aug 23, 2005
    #18
  19. MiniMe

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    CBIC <> rambled:
    >
    > Consultant wrote:
    >> i do know my stuff, thus the reason i make over 150k a year, jagass
    >>

    >
    > Hey I know my stuff too but I don't make nearly that you bastage. Can
    > you put in a good word for me. Relocation is no problem. Winter is on
    > the way.


    Make that two, C.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Download full moviez, war3z, crackz, muzik, and pr0n at www.mcngp.com!
    Or don't.
     
    Briscobar, Aug 23, 2005
    #19
  20. MiniMe

    ME Guest

    Re: Braindumps - Good/Bad?

    he works 18 hrs a day, he eats, he sleeps at the job site.

    you don't want to do that.


    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Consultant wrote:
    >> i do know my stuff, thus the reason i make over 150k a year, jagass
    >>

    >
    > Hey I know my stuff too but I don't make nearly that you bastage. Can you
    > put in a good word for me. Relocation is no problem. Winter is on the way.
    > --
    > aka
    > Doom MCNGP #38
    > Some people are like a Slinky.
    > Not good for much but still fun to push down a flight of stairs.
    >
    >
    >
     
    ME, Aug 23, 2005
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. peter

    braindumps aren't all that bad are they?

    peter, Mar 18, 2006, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    20
    Views:
    1,334
    Bigus Di©kus
    Apr 10, 2006
  2. Replies:
    12
    Views:
    2,996
    Michael Alan Chary
    Feb 23, 2005
  3. Replies:
    0
    Views:
    514
  4. John

    Bad media, bad files or bad Nero?

    John, Dec 31, 2007, in forum: Computer Information
    Replies:
    23
    Views:
    1,242
    Keith
    Jan 8, 2008
  5. techpro

    Braindumps=Bad!

    techpro, Aug 26, 2011, in forum: MCITP
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    2,129
    techpro
    Aug 26, 2011
Loading...

Share This Page