    don’t have.

    And yaa… you’re not invisible enough to me, but its good that you keep
    ducking that faceless characters of yours.
    =?Utf-8?B?dHJvcGljYWw=?=, Mar 10, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?dHJvcGljYWw=?=

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: tropical assaulted us with:

    > I'm just as capable as you are morons! But unlike you all plonk
    > pus*ies. I have a life and better things to occupy my time with,
    > which obviously you all don't have.

    As you are so capable and all, perhaps you could start using a real news
    reader. Then you could plonk like the big kids.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Mar 10, 2006

  3. Here's what tropical twaddled
    in :
    > Bwahahaha!!! My evil plan is coming too fartee.
    >
    > Look--- I know you will read this one stupid!
    >
    > I'm just as capable as you are morons! But unlike you all plonk
    > pus*ies. I have a life and better things to occupy my time with,
    > which obviously you all don't have.
    >
    > And yaa. you're not invisible enough to me, but its good that you keep
    > ducking that faceless characters of yours.

    That made *ABSOLUTELY* no sense whatsoever. But I'm guessing that gtright
    and possibly lowdes (I know youre dumb a$$ is lurking) will disagree with me
    because, unlike the rest of us around here, they too speak HalfWit.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 10, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?dHJvcGljYWw=?=

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?dHJvcGljYWw=?= <> wrote in

    > Bwahahaha!!! My evil plan is coming too fartee.
    >
    > Look--- I know you will read this one stupid!
    >
    > I’m just as capable as you are morons! But unlike you all plonk
    > pus*ies. I have a life and better things to occupy my time with, which
    > obviously you all don’t have.
    >
    > And yaa… you’re not invisible enough to me, but its good that you
    > keep ducking that faceless characters of yours.

    You are gtright jr. and I claim my two fifty.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Mar 10, 2006
  5. Do you really think I would waste my time on punks while Microsofts best
    friend emails me everything anyone said here?
    I advice all lil punks out there to read my long message (braindump1) and
    learn from it. Maybe some day in life you would find that your views on
    others was wrong. And the only deference between you and any other human
    being--- is the way you choose to look at them or think of them.

    Man women and children are starving to death around the world as result of
    unjust wars and oppression-- and you are here making fun them?.

    Shame on the dronking AZZes that gives you birth to this world! ------It
    would have being a better and safer world if the beer wasn’t the result of
    your birth!

    And again---- the rule of life said.. a human-being, should love to others
    what he loves to him self. because despite your wealth/power- you can never
    be better then others. ---------and the end of it-- is that -- you will end
    up in the same sh!ty grave others will end-up in!.

    and Hold tide to one another--…

    =?Utf-8?B?dHJvcGljYWw=?=, Mar 10, 2006
  6. > Bwahahaha!!! My evil plan is coming too fartee.

    > Look--- I know you will read this one stupid!
    >
    > I'm just as capable as you are morons! But unlike you all plonk pus*ies. I
    > have a life and better things to occupy my time with, which obviously you
    > all
    > don't have.
    >
    > And yaa. you're not invisible enough to me, but its good that you keep
    > ducking that faceless characters of yours.

    I've always loved tropical fruit.
    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 10, 2006
  7. There is a troll in our midst

    --
    m0rk

    =?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=, Mar 10, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?dHJvcGljYWw=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "tropical" <> wrote in message
    > Do you really think I would waste my time on punks while Microsofts best
    > friend emails me everything anyone said here?
    > I advice all lil punks out there to read my long message (braindump1) and
    > learn from it. Maybe some day in life you would find that your views on
    > others was wrong. And the only deference between you and any other human
    > being--- is the way you choose to look at them or think of them.
    >
    > Man women and children are starving to death around the world as result of
    > unjust wars and oppression-- and you are here making fun them?.
    >
    > Shame on the dronking AZZes that gives you birth to this world! ------It
    > would have being a better and safer world if the beer wasn't the result of
    > your birth!
    >
    > And again---- the rule of life said.. a human-being, should love to
    > others
    > what he loves to him self. because despite your wealth/power- you can
    > never
    > be better then others. ---------and the end of it-- is that -- you will
    > end
    > up in the same sh!ty grave others will end-up in!.
    >
    > and Hold tide to one another--.

    That was some of the best Vogon Poetry I've ever read.

    <golf clap>
    Frisbee®, Mar 10, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?dHJvcGljYWw=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "tropical" <> wrote in message
    > Bwahahaha!!! My evil plan is coming too fartee.
    >
    > Look--- I know you will read this one stupid!
    >
    > I'm just as capable as you are morons! But unlike you all plonk pus*ies. I
    > have a life and better things to occupy my time with, which obviously you
    > all
    > don't have.
    >
    > And yaa. you're not invisible enough to me, but its good that you keep
    > ducking that faceless characters of yours.

    Your haiku sucks, dude.
    Frisbee®, Mar 10, 2006
  10. > That was some of the best Vogon Poetry I've ever read.

    > <golf clap>

    lucky, my Babel Fish died, not enough brain waves, so I don't understand any
    of the stuff
    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 10, 2006
  11. **tropical's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > Do you really think I would waste my time on punks while Microsoft's
    > best friend emails me everything anyone said here?

    *Microsoft* has a best friend? Now how can *that* be possible?

    > I advice all lil punks out there to read my long message (braindump1)
    > and learn from it. Maybe some day in life you would find that your
    > views on others was wrong. And the only deference between you and any
    > other human being--- is the way you choose to look at them or think
    > of them.

    Learn from it? We couldn't even read it!!!!!

    > Man women and children are starving to death around the world as
    > result of unjust wars and oppression-- and you are here making fun
    > them?.

    Are you fsuking stupid? Duh, my bad....of course you are! At no point in
    time did we make fun of any of the starving innocent people. Now, if they
    picked up a weapon and aimed it at an American, Canadian, Bloke, or any
    other US Allie, then they deserved to die.

    > Shame on the dronking AZZes that gives you birth to this world!
    > ------It would have being a better and safer world if the beer wasn't
    > the result of your birth!

    Hey...my parents were not dronking....it was pot....but they weren't
    dronking.

    > And again---- the rule of life said.. a human-being, should love to
    > others what he loves to him self. because despite your wealth/power-
    > you can never be better then others. ---------and the end of it-- is
    > that -- you will end up in the same sh!ty grave others will end-up
    > in!.

    That is a very poor quote. If you're going to quote The Bible, quote it
    correctly. And if I was in a war, I would expect to die. If I don't then
    that's a plus....but I would at least expect it.

    > and Hold tide to one another--.

    Wow, I got that out before I had coffee.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --"Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined."
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 10, 2006
  12. Winda dmm min here!!! Why everyone start copy/pasting my laughing out loud
    stuff in here??
    That’s not fair!

    --
    Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 10, 2006
  13. Dude.. I’m trying to disengage my character from child harassers at this news
    group.

    So, please keep me out of your guessing habit.

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 10, 2006

  14. >

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 10, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 10, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?dHJvcGljYWw=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "gtright" <> wrote in message

    Every time I think you've gone to new depths at stupidity, you up and best
    it.
    Frisbee®, Mar 10, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?dHJvcGljYWw=?=

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:

    > Every time I think you've gone to new depths at stupidity, you up and
    > best it.

    You know, I am beginning to believe it gets off on being called stupid.

    Can that be possible? Or maybe it has such a tenuous grasp of English that
    it thinks we are complimenting it?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Mar 10, 2006
  18. Yep’ is the stupid people who call others stupid while hiding behind the
    computer screen. Its a very common practice from bunch of retarded beer birth
    accidents (just like –tropical- had describe u. earlier)

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 10, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?dHJvcGljYWw=?=

    lowdes Guest

    I claim my four fify, dumbass.

    Look at me, I made my own gay ass cert up.

    lowdes, Mar 10, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?dHJvcGljYWw=?=

    lowdes Guest

    The MCNGP are the trolls, not us.