braindump question

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by anon, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. anon

    anon Guest

    I wanted to ask this question again, but not as a reply
    so I can hopefully get a good bit of response.

    I know braindump is not respected by most. How about
    actualtest.com? Is that site/material regitimate and not
    looked down upon like braindump? Also, I've never used
    braindump and I'm not really sure if it is just a website
    or material that you buy from the site. I've only used
    books from Microsoft Press, Meyers books, transcenders,
    and knowledge I take from working day in and day out with
    MS products to pass all the tests I have taken so far (I
    have my MCSA). However, this last test I took and failed
    really threw me and discouraged me. It was 70-292. I
    just want to be prepared the next time I take it, but I
    don't want to pass it unfairly. That is no way to
    acomplish anything.

    So, what exactly is wrong with braindump, and is
    actualtest an unethical source as well?

    thanks

    anon, Mar 2, 2004

  2. anon wrote:
    > I wanted to ask this question again, but not as a reply
    > so I can hopefully get a good bit of response.
    >
    > I know braindump is not respected by most. How about
    > actualtest.com? Is that site/material regitimate and not
    > looked down upon like braindump? Also, I've never used
    > braindump and I'm not really sure if it is just a website
    > or material that you buy from the site. I've only used
    > books from Microsoft Press, Meyers books, transcenders,
    > and knowledge I take from working day in and day out with
    > MS products to pass all the tests I have taken so far (I
    > have my MCSA). However, this last test I took and failed
    > really threw me and discouraged me. It was 70-292. I
    > just want to be prepared the next time I take it, but I
    > don't want to pass it unfairly. That is no way to
    > acomplish anything.
    >
    > So, what exactly is wrong with braindump, and is
    > actualtest an unethical source as well?

    What is wrong with br@indump is that it is the ACTUAL questions that you
    will be seeing on the ACTUAL exam, so yes, accessing such information is
    cheating. Since you state that you don't want to pass unfairly, steer clear
    of br@indumps. Transcenders are not br@indumps. There are other practise
    exams out there that are legit as well.

    Even those who take the dark side are not guarunteed success for two
    reasons: First, the question pools are quite large. You're not likely
    going to get a dump of all the questions you'll be getting on the exam.
    Second, some (nice) people post deliberately incorrect answers to br@indump
    sites.

    Steer clear of BD's young anon.

    --
    Fris "Reverend" bee®, MCNGP #13

    Certaholics

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Mar 2, 2004

  3. anon

    anon Guest

    Thanks for the response. Is actualtest.com legitimate or
    is it the same as braindump?

    anon, Mar 2, 2004
  4. anon wrote:
    > Thanks for the response. Is actualtest.com legitimate or
    > is it the same as braindump?

    Now you've done it... I pulled the very last hair from my head. And I'm
    completely bald.

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Mar 2, 2004
  5. anon

    anon Guest

    Well, you still made no comment concerning actualtest.com.

    anon, Mar 2, 2004
  6. anon

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Well, you still made no comment concerning actualtest.com.

    You are correct in that Frisbee made no comments directly concerning
    actualtest.com. However, he did outline exactly what a braindump is. Allow
    me to quote:
    "What is wrong with br@indump is that it is the ACTUAL questions that you
    will be seeing on the ACTUAL exam, so yes, accessing such information is
    cheating."

    ACTUALLY, the comments above concerning braindump TESTS are quite accurate.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Mar 2, 2004
  7. anon

    anon Guest

    Ok, I just didn't know or understand what braindump was.
    I thought it was one specific website or source of
    material. I didn't know the term applied to many
    different sites or sources. I just thought there might
    be something called braindump.com or the like. Sorry to
    be difficult, I just never looked for any other study
    material other than MS Press, Meyers, and Transcenders
    until I did so poorly on this last exam. I'm just trying
    to get as prepared as I can.

    anon, Mar 2, 2004
  8. anon

    ME Guest

    this is just a line b/w good and bad and where you place the line: right at
    the middle or move it a little to good side or a little to bad side.

    Everyone must follow the traffic laws but do you ALWAYS make a complete stop
    at a stop sign at midnight where nobody but you on the street? You ever run
    the red light?

    Braindumps = DUMP but don't let others make the choice for you. Judge it
    yourself. Why don't you go to a dump site and see why people calling it
    braindump.

    btw, there are lot of dump bosses around. They kiss a$$ better than doing
    anything else.

    ME, Mar 2, 2004