    I’ve been putting in the hard work learning everything, so I really don’t
    want to feel like I’ve cheated myself by being exposed to the exact exam
    questions.
    =?Utf-8?B?SWFpbg==?=, Oct 9, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SWFpbg==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: PING BD : Braindump or legitimate practise test?

    Iain wrote:

    > Is measure up the only test exam software guaranteed not to be a brain dump?
    > I've been using the supplied MeasureUp software that came with the MS
    > training kit to study for my exam.

    No, MeasureUp is not the *only* legitimate exam software there is
    available. There are quite a few others, (but still too few compared to
    the swarms of br@indump vendors out there.)

    > I've been putting in the hard work learning everything, so I really don't
    > want to feel like I've cheated myself by being exposed to the exact exam
    > questions.

    That's a viewpoint that I agree with, but haven't seen too many people
    expressing.

    > If I want some additional practice tests to further test I know everything I
    > should; is MeasureUp the only safe option?
    >
    > Has anyone bought practise test/study software only to find out it was a
    > brain dump when sitting the exam?

    BD's the best person to answer this. Wait till he gets online... or
    browse our site Certguard.com forums while you wait. Makes the wait
    more pleasant, lol ;-)
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Don't touch !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps