    I’ve been putting in the hard work learning everything, so I really don’t
    want to feel like I’ve cheated myself by being exposed to the exact exam
    questions.

    =?Utf-8?B?SWFpbg==?=, Oct 9, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SWFpbg==?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Iain" <> wrote in message
    news:D...
    Hey Iain, sorry it took so long for me to see this, I just got done moving,
    so I've been playing h3ll catching up on all my work.

    I'm working on a thread for CertGuard that will have that information and
    more, so come over and check it out later.

    For now, here are a few sites that I know are legitimate.

    SelfTestSoftware.com
    Transcender.com
    Preplogic.com
    GoCertify.com