Braindump, cheat sheets for certifications exams mcse ccna.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by exams info, Dec 5, 2005.

  1. exams info

    exams info Guest

    exams info, Dec 5, 2005

  2. exams info

    Kline Sphere Guest

    ping microsoft, or should I say dave null......

    On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 12:57:03 +0100, exams info
    <> wrote:

    >Exam Prep site www.examcheets.com is providing 30% to 50% exam
    >questions, braindump, cheat sheets as a free sample and is helpful for
    >the people who can’t spend money on the exam prep for ccna mcse and
    >other certifications.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 5, 2005

  3. exams info

    T-Bone Guest

    > Exam Prep site www.examcheatsforashfarkers.com is providing 30% to 50%
    > exam
    > scores, brandumps, cheat sheets as a free sample and is only helpful for
    > ashfarkers who would rather cheat and fail than spend money on the exam
    > prep for ccna mcse and
    > other certifications.

    IFYPFY
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Dec 5, 2005
  4. exams info

    Briscobar Guest

    exams info <> rambled:

    > Exam Prep site <snip link, you turd> is providing 30% to 50% exam
    > questions, braindump, cheat sheets as a free sample and is helpful for
    > the people who can't spend money on the exam prep for ccna mcse and
    > other certifications.

    I hate people like you.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    I'm running out of stupid stuff to write. Oh by the way: www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Dec 5, 2005
  5. fusktard...

    --
    ..rev mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Dec 5, 2005
  6. exams info

    MitchS Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > I hate people like you.

    Don't you mean...
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Dec 5, 2005
  7. exams info

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >fusktard...

    nice, I like that.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 5, 2005
  8. exams info

    Briscobar Guest

    MitchS <> rambled:

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> I hate people like you.

    > Don't you mean...
    > "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
    > think you are the most pathetic piece of trash to ever stumble upon
    > this NG. I wish you would leave and never come back. I wish you the
    > worst of luck in everything you do in life. No matter where you are
    > or what you are doing always remember. I'm here wishing you the very
    > worst. You are an a$$." CBIC, circa 2005

    I didn't want to steal that, but yeah, that's what I meant.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

    Briscobar, Dec 5, 2005
  9. exams info

    kpg Guest

    Briscobar <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\180607.htm (12/5/2005
    > 9:55:36 AM) # MitchS <> rambled:
    >>
    >> "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>> I hate people like you.

    >> Don't you mean...
    >> "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
    >> think you are the most pathetic piece of trash to ever stumble upon
    >> this NG. I wish you would leave and never come back. I wish you the
    >> worst of luck in everything you do in life. No matter where you are
    >> or what you are doing always remember. I'm here wishing you the very
    >> worst. You are an a$$." CBIC, circa 2005

    > I didn't want to steal that, but yeah, that's what I meant.

    It's not stealing if you cite.

    kpg, Dec 5, 2005
  10. exams info

    CBIC Guest

    >> Don't you mean...
    >> "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
    >> think you are the most pathetic piece of trash to ever stumble upon
    >> this NG. I wish you would leave and never come back. I wish you the
    >> worst of luck in everything you do in life. No matter where you are
    >> or what you are doing always remember. I'm here wishing you the very
    >> worst. You are an a$$." CBIC, circa 2005

    The fact that post didn't warrant a PotD still stings.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 5, 2005
  11. exams info

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>> Don't you mean...
    >>> "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
    >>> think you are the most pathetic piece of trash to ever stumble upon
    >>> this NG. I wish you would leave and never come back. I wish you the
    >>> worst of luck in everything you do in life. No matter where you are
    >>> or what you are doing always remember. I'm here wishing you the very
    >>> worst. You are an a$$." CBIC, circa 2005

    > The fact that post didn't warrant a PotD still stings.

    Dewd... having that quote as a sig AND having it placed in the web site
    quotes RUTS a PotD. Shut up.

    Frisbee®, Dec 5, 2005
  12. exams info

    Briscobar Guest

    CBIC <> rambled:

    >>> Don't you mean...
    >>> "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
    >>> think you are the most pathetic piece of trash to ever stumble upon
    >>> this NG. I wish you would leave and never come back. I wish you the
    >>> worst of luck in everything you do in life. No matter where you are
    >>> or what you are doing always remember. I'm here wishing you the very
    >>> worst. You are an a$$." CBIC, circa 2005

    > The fact that post didn't warrant a PotD still stings.

    Dude, it's on the website. Once you've hit that, you've hit the bigtime.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com nailed the Olsen twins before they were famous.

    Briscobar, Dec 5, 2005
  13. exams info

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > CBIC <> rambled:

    >> The fact that post didn't warrant a PotD still stings.

    > Dude, it's on the website. Once you've hit that, you've hit the bigtime.

    Wait a minute. ALL these posts are on a web site! That's where 99% of the
    readers here read them, anyway.

    --
    Fris "1% of the 1% {$1 to Urban Meyer}" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Dec 5, 2005
  14. exams info

    CBIC Guest

    > Dewd... having that quote as a sig AND having it placed in the web
    > site quotes RUTS a PotD. Shut up.

    I got greedy. I apologize.
    --
    aka