    the brain dump sites. He said that Microsoft can check to see if you've been
    to these sites and revoke your certifications.....not sure if true but he
    sounded like he knew his shit.

    R A, Aug 26, 2003

  2. True, be aware, even one of your co-workers, your friends or family even,
    might be working for Microsoft... and they got camera's everywhere. Some
    cheaters are even tracked by satelites and other high-tech equipment.

    Beware? Just study your @ss off and forget about brain dump sites and cheat
    sheets.

    Curious about a product/site, if it is a brain dump or not?
    Check out: http://www.certtimes.com/it/newsletter/current/

    TechExams.Net, Aug 27, 2003