[Brag] - 25,000 Seti@Home WUs

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by steve, Dec 1, 2003.

  1. steve

    steve Guest

    Took 4 and 1/2 years......but I got there. Time to print off that
    certificate and this time I'm buying a frame and hanging the thing on the
    wall.

    25,000 Seti@Home work units completed

    Your credit:
    Name (and URL) MMP Forever
    Results Received 25001
    Total CPU Time 28.863 years
    Average CPU Time per work unit 10 hr 06 min 47.4 sec
    Average results received per day 15.43
    Last result returned: Mon Dec 1 21:11:00 2003 UTC
    Registered on: Fri Jun 25 08:22:51 1999 UTC
    SETI@home user for: 4.440 years
    Your group info:
    You belong to the group named: nz.comp
    You are not currently the founder of any teams.

    Your rank: (based on current workunits received)
    Your rank out of 4775495 total users is: 3612th place.
    The number of users who have this rank: 1
    You have completed more work units than 99.924% of our users.

    --
    Best Regards,
    Steve Withers
    steve, Dec 1, 2003