BP's Gulf of Mexico Oil Well Gusher

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Jul 23, 2010.

  1. It's God's way of saying He don't want the Mexicans
    swimming over here and landscaping our trailer parks
    anymore. He's probably saying Cajuns talk st00pid too,
    "...so here's some oil slicks to just STFU."-- God, Hisself

    Now He's sending a storm to emphasize His message!

    Also, crazy people NOW want a check from BP...

    http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE65S71Z20100629

    How insane is that?!?! If they were crazzy-as-hell
    before; well, they're sure as hell *crazzier* now!
    To be fair, it's not like the welfare checks buy
    as much crack as they used to... And the usual
    tourist/"hooker-customer" trade is stifled.

    Pensacola Beach used to be so full of Queers
    that you had to go to Destin (about equal distance
    from Hurlburt AFB) to go swimming without having
    to just beat the shit out of some stalking Queers...

    Yessireee... God sure works in mysterious ways!
    Nothing more religious than Queers drowning in oil!

    HTH.

    [ I don't think PETA covers Queers; but just in case,
    please use discretion repeating any of this because
    if they find out, they may stalk me with morphy-nyms
    -- or blog badly about me. They so ruthless! TIA. ]

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Bucky Breeder, Jul 23, 2010

  2. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/23/2010 8:14 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > It's God's way of saying He don't want the Mexicans
    > swimming over here and landscaping our trailer parks
    > anymore.

    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    Mine is, I still think you're a nut case.
    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Jul 23, 2010

  3. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/23/2010 8:14 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > It's God's way of saying He don't want the Mexicans
    > swimming over here and landscaping our trailer parks
    > anymore.

    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    Mine is, I still think you're a nut case.
    PS: If you're Queer Bait change your image.

    OldGringo38, Jul 23, 2010
  4. OldGringo38 <> grunted as he
    loaded his latest set of welfare-generic-geriatric-diapers:

    > Thus sayeth the Magnificent and Illustrious Bucky Breeder
    > via news:Xns9DBE53D506CFEBuckyGram@207.246.207.190:
    >
    >> God's sending oil gushers and Betty to kill the Queers.

    > If you're Queer Bait, just kill the Queers.

    You're the big-old-fat-bald & re-tard-did Queer!

    God hates Queers. --St. Westboro the Baptist

    Bucky Breeder, Jul 23, 2010
  5. OldGringo38 <> grunted as he

    Bucky Breeder, Jul 23, 2010
  6. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/23/2010 1:02 PM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38<> grunted as he
    > loaded his latest set of welfare-generic-geriatric-diapers:
    >
    >> Thus sayeth the Magnificent and Illustrious Bucky Breeder
    >> via news:Xns9DBE53D506CFEBuckyGram@207.246.207.190:
    >>
    >>> God's sending oil gushers and Betty to kill the Queers.

    >> If you're Queer Bait, just kill the Queers.

    > You're the big-old-fat-bald& re-tard-did Queer!
    >
    > God hates Queers. --St. Westboro the Baptist
    >
    > HTH.
    >

    > [ I don't think PETA covers Queers; but just in case,
    > please use discretion repeating any of this because
    > if they find out, they may stalk me with morphy-nyms
    > -- or blog badly about me. They so ruthless! TIA. ]

    LMAO Like I said, Nut Case.

    OldGringo38, Jul 23, 2010
  7. OldGringo38<> grunted as he
    loaded his latest set of welfare-generic-geriatric-diapers:
    > On 7/23/2010 1:02 PM Just to please that super-ego,
    > Bucky Breeder wrote the following tidbit of information:
    >> OldGringo38<> grunted as he
    >> loaded his latest set of welfare-generic-geriatric-diapers:
    >>
    >>> Thus sayeth the Magnificent and Illustrious Bucky Breeder
    >>> via news:Xns9DBE53D506CFEBuckyGram@207.246.207.190:

    >>> If you're Queer Bait, just kill the Queers yourself.

    >> You're the big-old-fat-bald & re-tard-did Queer!
    >>
    >> God hates Queers. --St. Westboro the Baptist
    >>
    >> HTH.
    >>

    >> [ I don't think PETA covers Queers; but just in case,
    >> please use discretion repeating any of this because
    >> if they find out, they may stalk me with morphy-nyms
    >> -- or blog badly about me. They so ruthless! TIA. ]
    >>

    > LMAO Like I said, Nut Case.

    LMFAO! NO! Like *I* said: you are a
    "Doodie-Diaper-Retarded-Geriatric-Name-Caller."
    <woot>

    HTH.

    [I don't think PETA covers escaped retarded geriatric poopyheds;
    but just in case, please use discretion repeating any of this
    because if they find out, they may stalk me -- or blog badly

    Bucky Breeder, Jul 23, 2010
  8. Bucky Breeder

    thanatoid Guest

    Bucky Breeder
    <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote
    in news:Xns9DBE53D506CFEBuckyGram@207.246.207.190:

    > It's God's way of saying He don't want the Mexicans
    > swimming over here and landscaping our trailer parks

    <SNIP>

    > from Hurlburt AFB) to go swimming without having
    > to just beat the shit out of some stalking Queers...
    >
    > Yessireee... God sure works in mysterious ways!
    > Nothing more religious than Queers drowning in oil!

    <SNIP>

    > if they find out, they may stalk me with morphy-nyms
    > -- or blog badly about me. They so ruthless! TIA. ]

    Beautiful, man! Really! You made bigotry FUN again!
    I'm smiling and laughing, really!
    Thanks and keep up the great work!
    You should start "Real Americans for Political Incorrectness" or
    something...

    If you're as charismatic in person (make that on TV) as you are
    clever with them wurds, you might be president someday (not that
    I would wish that upon anyone)...

    --
    You know, that women never really faint
    And that villains always blink their eyes

    thanatoid, Jul 24, 2010
  9. Bucky Breeder

    thanatoid Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote in

    > On 7/23/2010 8:14 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky
    > Breeder wrote the following tidbit of information:
    >> It's God's way of saying He don't want the Mexicans
    >> swimming over here and landscaping our trailer parks
    >> anymore.

    > Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    > Mine is, I still think you're a nut case.

    He's just having fun... And he IS a VERY good writer!
    So what if he's a bigoted racist? He'd still be the life of the
    party!
    (Well, until someone killed him... ;-)

    thanatoid, Jul 24, 2010
  10. Bucky Breeder

    wrote in news:Xns9DBE87A989079BuckyGram@216.151.153.163:

    > OldGringo38<> grunted as he
    > loaded his latest set of welfare-generic-geriatric-diapers:

    <SNIP>

    >> LMAO Like I said, Nut Case.

    > LMFAO! NO! Like *I* said: you are a
    > "Doodie-Diaper-Retarded-Geriatric-Name-Caller."
    > <woot>
    >
    > HTH.
    >

    > [I don't think PETA covers escaped retarded geriatric
    > poopyheds; but just in case, please use discretion
    > repeating any of this because if they find out, they may
    > stalk me -- or blog badly about me. They so ruthless!
    > TIA.]

    Now THIS is SUCH a nice change from the Evan-chuckcar
    exchanges...
    Sigh................

    thanatoid, Jul 24, 2010
  11. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/24/2010 6:21 AM Just to please that super-ego, thanatoid wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38<> wrote in
    >
    >> On 7/23/2010 8:14 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky
    >> Breeder wrote the following tidbit of information:
    >>> It's God's way of saying He don't want the Mexicans
    >>> swimming over here and landscaping our trailer parks
    >>> anymore.

    >> Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    >> Mine is, I still think you're a nut case.

    > He's just having fun... And he IS a VERY good writer!
    > So what if he's a bigoted racist? He'd still be the life of the
    > party!
    > (Well, until someone killed him... ;-)

    LOL I know he is a fun seeker.

    OldGringo38, Jul 24, 2010
  12. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/24/2010 6:23 AM Just to please that super-ego, thanatoid wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > Bucky Breeder
    > <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > wrote in news:Xns9DBE87A989079BuckyGram@216.151.153.163:
    >
    >> OldGringo38<> grunted as he
    >> loaded his latest set of welfare-generic-geriatric-diapers:

    > <SNIP>
    >
    >>> LMAO Like I said, Nut Case.

    >> LMFAO! NO! Like *I* said: you are a
    >> "Doodie-Diaper-Retarded-Geriatric-Name-Caller."
    >> <woot>
    >>
    >> HTH.
    >>

    >> [I don't think PETA covers escaped retarded geriatric
    >> poopyheds; but just in case, please use discretion
    >> repeating any of this because if they find out, they may
    >> stalk me -- or blog badly about me. They so ruthless!
    >> TIA.]

    > Now THIS is SUCH a nice change from the Evan-chuckcar
    > exchanges...
    > Sigh................

    I have to tell a senior citizen joke once in a while to make him happy.

    OldGringo38, Jul 24, 2010
  13. Bucky Breeder

    thanatoid Guest

    §nühw¤£f <> wrote in

    <SNIP>

    > Man, the new drugs must have really fucked you up.

    Same drugs for 20+ years.

    > Racism is fun? A history of lynchings, separate drinking
    > fountains & toilets and slavery is now funny?

    Not, it's not *at all* funny - and I myself have been a victim
    of discrimination for various "crimes - *none of them skin-
    color*, but /moron-perceived/ sexual preferences, incorrect
    nationality, job qualifications, and most of all, daring to have
    OPINIONS - *all my life*.

    If I rejected anyone with whom I have some disagreement, I could
    not talk to ONE single person in the world. Even a thanatoid
    needs to have SOME human contact until it is off this hellball.

    I think Quentin Tarantino is a retard, but even though my
    /final/ overall reaction to "Pulp Fiction" (someone dragged me
    off to see it) was "OK, that does it. I am not going to the
    movies EVER again", I still laughed hysterically at some of the
    very funny - and occasionally in VERY debatable taste - stuff in
    that otherwise TOTALLY disgusting, sickening, violent and
    idiotic piece of Hollyshit.

    I am quite capable of not talking to someone who prefers Pepsi
    over Coke, but I also go to the other extreme - a person's views
    may be repugnant, but he can still be funny.

    Someday, Bucky may wander into a neighborhood he shouldn't and
    may get his comeuppance. Or not. What's the difference? I think
    the "civilization" has AT MOST 30 years before it's all over.

    And until then, his very clever and intelligent writing is one
    of the FEW things that can still make me laugh out loud. Just
    like a loud fart in an elegant store will. What can I tell ya?

    I /probably/ would not be friends with Bucky in RL, but he is
    certainly FAR more fun than the ongoing Evan-chuckcar saga or
    pretentious poops like Mike Yet-to-answer-the-charges.

    I have black (and other "colors") friends, and I know some of
    them would laugh at Bucky's stuff just like I do. Just like /I/
    would laugh at some of the discrimination /I/ have personally
    suffered if I read Bucky's take on it.

    thanatoid, Jul 25, 2010
  14. Bucky Breeder

    thanatoid Guest

    §nühw¤£f <> wrote in

    thanatoid, Jul 25, 2010
  15. Bucky Breeder

    thanatoid Guest

    §nühw¤£f <> wrote in

    <SNIP>

    > Man, the new drugs must have really fucked you up.

    Same drugs for 20+ years.

    > Racism is fun? A history of lynchings, separate drinking
    > fountains & toilets and slavery is now funny?

    Not, it's not *at all* funny - and I myself have been a victim
    of discrimination for various "crimes - /moron-perceived/ sexual
    preferences, "incorrect"
    nationality, job qualifications, and most of all, daring to have
    OPINIONS - *all my life*.

    If I rejected anyone with whom I have some disagreement, I could
    not talk to ONE single person in the world. Even a thanatoid
    needs to have SOME human contact until he is off this hellball.

[...]

    like a loud fart in an elegant store /might/. What can I tell

    thanatoid, Jul 25, 2010
  16. thanatoid <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<Xns9DBFE34191B72thanexit@85.214.73.210>:

    >§nühw¤£f <> wrote in
    >
    ><SNIP>
    >
    >> Man, the new drugs must have really fucked you up.

    >Same drugs for 20+ years.
    >
    >> Racism is fun? A history of lynchings, separate drinking
    >> fountains & toilets and slavery is now funny?

    >Not, it's not *at all* funny - and I myself have been a victim
    >of discrimination for various "crimes - /moron-perceived/ sexual
    >preferences, "incorrect"
    >nationality, job qualifications, and most of all, daring to have
    >OPINIONS - *all my life*.
    >
    >If I rejected anyone with whom I have some disagreement, I could
    >not talk to ONE single person in the world. Even a thanatoid
    >needs to have SOME human contact until he is off this hellball.
    >
    >I think Quentin Tarantino is a retard, but even though my
    >/final/ overall reaction to "Pulp Fiction" (someone dragged me
    >off to see it) was "OK, that does it. I am not going to the
    >movies EVER again", I still laughed hysterically at some of the
    >very funny - and occasionally in VERY debatable taste - stuff in
    >that otherwise TOTALLY disgusting, sickening, violent and
    >idiotic piece of Hollyshit.
    >
    >I am quite capable of not talking to someone who prefers Pepsi
    >over Coke, but I also go to the other extreme - a person's views
    >may be repugnant, but he can still be funny.
    >
    >Someday, Bucky may wander into a neighborhood he shouldn't and
    >may get his comeuppance.

    Paybacks a bitch :)

    Or not. What's the difference? I think
    >the "civilization" has AT MOST 30 years before it's all over.
    >
    >And until then, his very clever and intelligent writing is one
    >of the FEW things that can still make me laugh out loud. Just
    >like a loud fart in an elegant store /might/. What can I tell
    >ya?

    Excellent analogy.

    >I /probably/ would not be friends with Bucky in RL, but he is
    >certainly FAR more fun than the ongoing Evan-chuckcar saga or
    >pretentious poops like Mike Yet-to-answer-the-charges.
    >
    >I have black (and other "colors") friends, and I know some of
    >them would laugh at Bucky's stuff just like I do. Just like /I/
    >would laugh at some of the discrimination /I/ have personally
    >suffered if I read Bucky's take on it.

    Sure, black guys would laugh at Buhky in a "thats one whacked cracker"
    sort of way.
    PS, yer multipoasting.

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 25, 2010
  17. Bucky Breeder

    thanatoid Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in

    > PS, yer multipoasting.

    Not multipoasting, multiposting, SIGH.
    I know, I was NOT getting confirmations, and refresh/backup did
    NOT show my post, so I sent it three times and WAS just about to
    send it AGAIN but I see they DID go through. Oh well.

    thanatoid, Jul 25, 2010
  18. Bucky Breeder

    thanatoid Guest

    Also - not that I want to spoil his gig - I often can NOT help
    thinking he's playing the D's A.
    Some people do it really well and have a lot fun with it. Of
    course, I could be wrong.

    thanatoid, Jul 25, 2010