    ummmm want IIS or ASP no way another $100.00 buckaroos to
    William (steal you blind) Gates

    Boycotting is a good option
    karter, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Settle down. People have created work arounds for this problem. Here is one
    such on the web.
    http://www.15seconds.com/issue/020118.htm
    Search the web for more.

    Davin Mickelson, Jul 12, 2003

  3. karter

    Omar Rizwan Guest

    It won't work. Microsoft has people all over the globe using their software.
    100 people will not make a difference.

    Omar Rizwan, Jul 14, 2003
  4. karter

    Techie Guest

    Ok I guess you have never heard of Linux, these people are making a dent in
    Microsoft's profits and position.

    --
    Techie
    A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jul 14, 2003
  5. karter

    Omar Rizwan Guest

    True, I'm using Linux myself, but they aren't 100 people are they?

    Omar Rizwan, Jul 14, 2003
  6. karter

    Techie Guest

    who cares about the desktop? MS can have it the real power is the server

    --
    Techie
    A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21

    *