    ace Guest

    The most stupid rule ever, no digital cameras what-so-ever, even if
    they cant take movie's like my d70s. I say good riddence to them.
    ace, Jul 28, 2006

  2. So....you can't outsmart a football player? Go to a local community paper
    and ask to be a stringer and if you can have a press pass. Then get
    permission from the team to take pictures.

    Or...make a fan site, make your own credentials and then get permission. You
    might even get better access.

    --
    Thanks,
    Gene Palmiter