    Old School DW/Uni $4.00m
    Kangaroo Jack WHV $3.36m

    , Jul 4, 2003

  2. CLOSEDOWN8 Guest

    "Old School" may not be "The Godfather" but it's funny as hell.
    --------------------------------
    "That's the worst reverse-acting I've ever seen!" -Sam Raimi

    Help bring "Freaks and Geeks" to DVD at http://www.freaksandgeeks.com/dvd/

    CLOSEDOWN8, Jul 4, 2003

  3. Tarkus Guest

    On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 00:15:03 GMT, wrote:

    > Three bad choices for top rentals.
    >
    > TOP DVD RENTALS
    > Just Married Fox $5.13m
    > Old School DW/Uni $4.00m
    > Kangaroo Jack WHV $3.36m

    I thought "Old School" was worth a rental. I wouldn't buy it, but didn't
    mind spending $3 on it.

    I haven't seen the others.
    --
    "The thing about a shark, it's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a
    doll's eyes. When it comes at you it doesn't seem to be livin'... until

    Now playing: "- Danger After Night disc 1 - 07 - Bozzio Solo"

    Tarkus, Jul 4, 2003