    Marc Guest

    As always would prefer free.

    Marc

    Marc, Nov 6, 2007

  2. Marc

    ded Guest

    "Marc" <mcnr> wrote in message news:...
    > As always would prefer free.
    >
    > Marc

    A logical drive is restricted to the space available within an extended
    drive,
    and if several other logical drives are configured, if one deleted, that
    space
    is then available to other logical drives if allocated.
    I think what you need is data recovery software, a logical drive cannot be
    recovered, but data can only be recovered if it hasn't been overwritten.

    http://www.freeware-guide.com/dir/util/datarec.html
    http://free-backup.info/data-recovery-software.htm
    http://www.bestpricecomputers.co.uk/glossary/data-recovery.htm

    ded, Nov 6, 2007

  3. Marc

    Guest

    On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 19:58:23 -0500, "Marc" <mcnr> wrote:

    >As always would prefer free.
    >
    >Marc

    You didn't state whether it was an encrypted drive. If so, you,re
    screwed.

    , Nov 6, 2007
  4. Marc

    VanguardLH Guest

    "Marc" <mcnr> wrote in message
    > As always would prefer free.
    >
    > Marc

    Details go into the body of the message. You didn't provide any
    details, like how you deleted the logical partition and what you did
    with partitions thereafter. Maybe you don't need software. Maybe all
    you need to do is redefine the same logical partition again.

    VanguardLH, Nov 6, 2007