    for shipping ...I know I have the "A" gold tab but where is the "A" blue
    tab???
    JAS

    Jo Ann Schiefelbein, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Jo Ann Schiefelbein

    Guest

    Hmm, I didn't think you had to mail anything. What "certificate" are
    you looking at? There should be on the offer card the web address:

    lotrdvdbox.com

    All I did was go to this website and pay 3 bucks on my credit card
    for S & H and they'll send it to you. (They said it would 8 to 10
    weeks though)
    Geez!

    PW

    Jo Ann Schiefelbein wrote:
    > Hi!
    > Just picked up my Return of the King DVD Extended version and

    inside the
    > set is an offer for a "jacket" to hold all 3 extended DVD

    movies...what
    > troubles me is they mention on the "certificate" to send a copy of

    receipt,
    > the "A" blue tab, "A" tab gold tab and the certificate along with the

    money
    > for shipping ...I know I have the "A" gold tab but where is the "A"

    blue
    > tab???
    > JAS

    , Dec 15, 2004

  3. Jo Ann Schiefelbein

    Calvin Rice Guest

    > ... but where is the "A" blue tab???

    It's a trick. Peter Jackson has all of the "A" blue tabs stuffed in
    his
    pants pockets.

    -cr

    Calvin Rice, Dec 15, 2004
  4. Jo Ann Schiefelbein

    Rayvaun Guest

    "Jo Ann Schiefelbein" <> wrote in message

    > for shipping ...I know I have the "A" gold tab but where is the "A" blue
    > tab???
    > JAS

    The A blue tab comes with the gift set DVD that has the Minas Tirith
    collectable. It's on the outside of the box. You only need those tabs if you
    want the mail in rebate.

    -Ray-

    Rayvaun, Dec 15, 2004
  5. I know that the tabs on the DVD extended version of Return of the King was
    on the loose paper on top of the slip cover and of course under the clear
    cellophane. The certificate was in slip jacket that holds the 4 DVDs, it is
    a trifold paper with the offers of $5, $10 rebate and the offer of the large
    slip cover to hold all three extended DVDs
    JAS

    Jo Ann Schiefelbein, Dec 16, 2004
  6. Jo Ann Schiefelbein

    Lyle Blosser Guest

    The "A" blue tab is on your theatrical RotK DVD. But I think you're
    confusing the offers. The one with the tabs is for a $5 rebate. The
    offer for the slipcase only requires you to go to the web site and sign
    up (oh, and $3 on a credit card).

    Lyle Blosser, Dec 17, 2004
  7. <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hmm, I didn't think you had to mail anything. What "certificate" are
    > you looking at? There should be on the offer card the web address:
    >
    > lotrdvdbox.com
    >
    > All I did was go to this website and pay 3 bucks on my credit card
    > for S & H and they'll send it to you. (They said it would 8 to 10
    > weeks though)
    > Geez!
    >
    > PW

    Same here... i ordered mine from the website. Btw, has anyone who ordered it received it yet? i've been waiting for mine for a while now...

    The Hobbit Lady

    --
    Enjoy your Tolkien!
    Visit The Hobbitons at

    The Hobbit Lady, Jan 4, 2005
  8. Jo Ann Schiefelbein

    Nick Guest

    why US only ??!! I dont mind paying a bit more postage to send to the UK,
    what's their problem?

    Nick

    "The Hobbit Lady" <> wrote in message

    Nick, Jan 4, 2005
  9. Jo Ann Schiefelbein

    Brian Mason Guest

    "The Hobbit Lady" <> wrote:

    >------=_NextPart_000_0096_01C4F20A.C6683790
    >

    ><> wrote in message =
    >> Hmm, I didn't think you had to mail anything. What "certificate" are
    >> you looking at? There should be on the offer card the web address:
    >>=20
    >> lotrdvdbox.com
    >>=20
    >> All I did was go to this website and pay 3 bucks on my credit card
    >> for S & H and they'll send it to you. (They said it would 8 to 10
    >> weeks though)
    >> Geez!
    >>=20
    >> PW

    >Same here... i ordered mine from the website. Btw, has anyone who =
    >ordered it received it yet? i've been waiting for mine for a while =
    >now...
    >
    >The Hobbit Lady

    Got mine a month or so ago. Not much to it, though it was only three
    bucks. Same greenish color theme as the FotR DVD box.

    Brian

    Brian Mason, Jun 2, 2005
  10. Jo Ann Schiefelbein

    Natman Guest

    On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 18:30:14 GMT, (Brian
    Mason) wrote:

    >"The Hobbit Lady" <> wrote:
    >
    >>This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
    >>
    >>------=_NextPart_000_0096_01C4F20A.C6683790

    >>Same here... i ordered mine from the website. Btw, has anyone who =
    >>ordered it received it yet? i've been waiting for mine for a while =
    >>now...
    >>
    >>The Hobbit Lady

    >Got mine a month or so ago. Not much to it, though it was only three
    >bucks. Same greenish color theme as the FotR DVD box.
    >
    >Brian

    Mine came about 6 weeks ago.

    Natman, Jun 2, 2005