    need not own a weapon.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Apr 8, 2011

  2. tony cooper

    Whisky-dave Guest

    On Apr 8, 6:00 am, tony cooper <> wrote:
    > How about "Weapons"?  We have enough people in these groups with an
    > interest in weapons that "Weapons" could make a good SI mandate.  I
    > have a hunch that several readers of this group have a basement
    > arsenal for subject matter.
    >
    > It could be weapons or people using weapons.  That could bring in
    > anything from Reenactors to sport competitions so the contributors
    > need not own a weapon.

    Hands and feet can also be weapons ;-)
    A pen is mightier than the sword, but a women nagging can be the worse
    of them all

    Whisky-dave, Apr 8, 2011

  3. In rec.photo.equipment.35mm tony cooper <> wrote:
    > How about "Weapons"? We have enough people in these groups with an
    > interest in weapons that "Weapons" could make a good SI mandate. I
    > have a hunch that several readers of this group have a basement
    > arsenal for subject matter.

    .....oooo, I like. There's a *lot* of potential there.

    - Solomon
    --
    Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet dot org
    Melbourne, FL ^^ (mail/jabber/gtalk) ^^

    Stuffed Crust, Apr 8, 2011
  4. tony cooper

    Bowser Guest

    "tony cooper" wrote in message

    How about "Weapons"? We have enough people in these groups
    with an
    interest in weapons that "Weapons" could make a good SI
    mandate. I
    have a hunch that several readers of this group have a
    basement
    arsenal for subject matter.

    It could be weapons or people using weapons. That could
    bring in
    anything from Reenactors to sport competitions so the
    contributors
    need not own a weapon.

    Excellent! Weapons it is, right after "museum." I'll set up
    a gallery and set some dates later this weekend.

    Bowser, Apr 8, 2011
  5. tony cooper

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Apr 8, 1:00 am, tony cooper <> wrote:
    > How about "Weapons"?  We have enough people in these groups with an
    > interest in weapons that "Weapons" could make a good SI mandate.  I
    > have a hunch that several readers of this group have a basement
    > arsenal for subject matter.
    >
    > It could be weapons or people using weapons.  That could bring in
    > anything from Reenactors to sport competitions so the contributors
    > need not own a weapon.

    That about the dumbest idea for a mandate yet. The only one I can
    think of that would be dumber would be "Museums."

    Annika1980, Apr 9, 2011
  6. tony cooper

    tony cooper Guest

    On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 20:29:30 -0700, Savageduck
    <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

    >On 2011-04-08 20:04:58 -0700, Annika1980 <> said:
    >
    >> On Apr 8, 1:00 am, tony cooper <> wrote:
    >>> How about "Weapons"?  We have enough people in these groups with an
    >>> interest in weapons that "Weapons" could make a good SI mandate.  I
    >>> have a hunch that several readers of this group have a basement
    >>> arsenal for subject matter.
    >>>
    >>> It could be weapons or people using weapons.  That could bring in
    >>> anything from Reenactors to sport competitions so the contributors
    >>> need not own a weapon.

    >> That about the dumbest idea for a mandate yet. The only one I can
    >> think of that would be dumber would be "Museums."

    >In your own neighborhood you have one museum which might interest you.
    >< http://www.golfhousetennessee.com/Tour-Golf-House-Tennessee-57.html >
    >
    >or perhaps a road trip up North would take you to this one.
    >< http://www.usgamuseum.com/ >
    >
    >Then you could take a shot of a nine iron as your "weapon" submission.
    >Maybe if you could find an old "mashie" that would be more appropriate.

    Obviously, the weapon that he is not possessed of is a rapier wit.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Apr 9, 2011
  7. tony cooper

    PeterN Guest

    On 4/8/2011 1:00 AM, tony cooper wrote:
    > How about "Weapons"? We have enough people in these groups with an
    > interest in weapons that "Weapons" could make a good SI mandate. I
    > have a hunch that several readers of this group have a basement
    > arsenal for subject matter.
    >
    > It could be weapons or people using weapons. That could bring in
    > anything from Reenactors to sport competitions so the contributors
    > need not own a weapon.

    Would victims of weapons qualify?

    --
    Peter

    PeterN, Apr 10, 2011
  8. tony cooper

    tony cooper Guest

    On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:33:23 -0400, PeterN
    <> wrote:

    >On 4/8/2011 1:00 AM, tony cooper wrote:
    >> How about "Weapons"? We have enough people in these groups with an
    >> interest in weapons that "Weapons" could make a good SI mandate. I
    >> have a hunch that several readers of this group have a basement
    >> arsenal for subject matter.
    >>
    >> It could be weapons or people using weapons. That could bring in
    >> anything from Reenactors to sport competitions so the contributors
    >> need not own a weapon.
    >>

    >Would victims of weapons qualify?

    We all know that weapons don't cause victims. People cause victims.
    Isn't that what we're told?

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Apr 10, 2011
  9. tony cooper

    PeterN Guest

    On 4/10/2011 2:21 PM, tony cooper wrote:
    > On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:33:23 -0400, PeterN
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> On 4/8/2011 1:00 AM, tony cooper wrote:
    >>> How about "Weapons"? We have enough people in these groups with an
    >>> interest in weapons that "Weapons" could make a good SI mandate. I
    >>> have a hunch that several readers of this group have a basement
    >>> arsenal for subject matter.
    >>>
    >>> It could be weapons or people using weapons. That could bring in
    >>> anything from Reenactors to sport competitions so the contributors
    >>> need not own a weapon.
    >>>

    >> Would victims of weapons qualify?

    > We all know that weapons don't cause victims. People cause victims.
    > Isn't that what we're told?

    I forgot and lost my head.

    --
    Peter

    PeterN, Apr 10, 2011
  10. tony cooper

    PeterN Guest

    On 4/10/2011 4:21 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:
    > On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 14:21:50 -0400, tony cooper
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:33:23 -0400, PeterN
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> Would victims of weapons qualify?

    >> We all know that weapons don't cause victims. People cause victims.
    >> Isn't that what we're told?

    > Drills don't cause holes either.

    Agreed. they teach our troops how to march.

    TEN HUT!

    --
    Peter

    PeterN, Apr 10, 2011