    buying a Bowflex Power Pro with Lat Tower and would like consumer opinions.
    Corporate information has a tendency to be "a little streched".

    Thanks, Joshua

    Josh, Nov 27, 2005

  2. Josh wrote:
    > An opinion from an owner or anyone with experience with the system would be
    > greatly appriciated. I am more looking for an opinion on increase in
    > strength, I am not overly concerned with tone. I am currently looking at
    > buying a Bowflex Power Pro with Lat Tower and would like consumer opinions.
    > Corporate information has a tendency to be "a little streched".
    >
    > Thanks, Joshua

    Free weights are always better. Marketing people always have reasons why
    their gizmo is better.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 27, 2005

  3. Josh

    Plato Guest

    Josh wrote:

    > An opinion from an owner or anyone with experience with the system would be
    > greatly appriciated. I am more looking for an opinion on increase in
    > strength, I am not overly concerned with tone. I am currently looking at
    > buying a Bowflex Power Pro with Lat Tower and would like consumer opinions.
    > Corporate information has a tendency to be "a little streched".

    Just get some free weights. Will do just as good.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Nov 27, 2005
  4. Josh

    FML Guest

    Josh wrote:
    > An opinion from an owner or anyone with experience with the system would be
    > greatly appriciated. I am more looking for an opinion on increase in
    > strength, I am not overly concerned with tone. I am currently looking at
    > buying a Bowflex Power Pro with Lat Tower and would like consumer opinions.
    > Corporate information has a tendency to be "a little streched".
    >
    > Thanks, Joshua

    Had one for about 6 months. I find that having to reset the machine to
    different positions/weights really interrupts the flow of my work out.
    Sold it, bought a membership to a gym. Using free weights. Much better
    results.

    FML, Nov 27, 2005