'bout time

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by doS, Apr 8, 2005.

  1. doS

    doS Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. doS

    John Holmes Guest

    doS asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7432555/

    Will he have to pay back the money he earned? If not, he'll be fucking rich
    when he comes out of jail. I guess even Bill G. doesn't earn $750,000 a
    month.

    --
    - John Holmes -

    " I ain't no **** "

    \|/
    John Holmes, Apr 8, 2005

  3. doS

    DaveW Guest

    "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > doS asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7432555/

    > Will he have to pay back the money he earned? If not, he'll be
    > fucking rich
    > when he comes out of jail. I guess even Bill G. doesn't earn
    > $750,000 a
    > month.

    I think you may be wrong about Bill G, but you do have a point.
    Unless his sister and/or his other partner abscond with all the $$$,
    even after attorney fees there should be plenty of $$$$ to left to
    make his 9 year (restricted) vacation well worth it. And to sweeten
    the pot, his is likely to only see 2 or 3 years behind bars anyway.
    DaveW, Apr 8, 2005
  4. doS

    cluedweasel Guest

    On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:06:44 -0500, "DaveW"
    <-this-munge.net> wrote:

    >"John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    >> doS asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7432555/

    >> Will he have to pay back the money he earned? If not, he'll be
    >> fucking rich
    >> when he comes out of jail. I guess even Bill G. doesn't earn
    >> $750,000 a
    >> month.
    >>

    >I think you may be wrong about Bill G, but you do have a point.
    >Unless his sister and/or his other partner abscond with all the $$$,
    >even after attorney fees there should be plenty of $$$$ to left to
    >make his 9 year (restricted) vacation well worth it. And to sweeten
    >the pot, his is likely to only see 2 or 3 years behind bars anyway.

    It's a sad state of affairs that this guy was making $750,000 a month.
    Until people are educated not to buy stuff advertised in spam then the
    problem is always going to be there.
    cluedweasel, Apr 8, 2005
  5. doS

    John Holmes Guest

    DaveW asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    >> doS asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7432555/

    >> Will he have to pay back the money he earned? If not, he'll be
    >> fucking rich
    >> when he comes out of jail. I guess even Bill G. doesn't earn
    >> $750,000 a
    >> month.
    >>

    > I think you may be wrong about Bill G, but you do have a point.
    > Unless his sister and/or his other partner abscond with all the $$$,
    > even after attorney fees there should be plenty of $$$$ to left to
    > make his 9 year (restricted) vacation well worth it. And to sweeten
    > the pot, his is likely to only see 2 or 3 years behind bars anyway.

    I would be glad to take his place. 3 years max. behind bars. Then I'll
    buy this: http://www.isla-kiniw.com/index.htm and I'll invite Danni
    Minogue to stay. (estimated chance is -100)

    --
    - John Holmes -

    " I ain't no **** "

    \|/