    However Thunderbird only allows you to send it rather than bounce.

    Hope that makes sense.

    cheers

    --- The Boffin ---, Jun 24, 2004

  2. --- The Boffin ---

    Michael C. Guest

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:22:39 +1000,
    --- The Boffin --- <mmm@com> wrote:
    > Hey guys,
    >
    > just curious is there anyway to bounce emails.
    >
    > I used to use Pegasus and I could bounce an email to another email
    > address....
    >
    > However Thunderbird only allows you to send it rather than bounce.
    >
    > Hope that makes sense.

    Not a lick.

    Bouncing an email would require you to get a message to the sender.
    Well over 90% of SPAM has forged headers. Bouncing an email might as
    well be SPAM, for every one person it's beneficial against, it's ticking
    off nine others that never sent you anything to start with. Just use
    the filters, or set up your own.

    Sorry if I'm off-topic.

    Michael C.
    --
    http://mcsuper5.freeshell.org/

    capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
    labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

    Michael C., Jun 24, 2004